View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 05:13 AM   #16
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifje View Post
Here is an answer. You did not kill anybody!!!!!!

The morning after pill works as follow:

Every month there will be 1 developed egg cell. I do not known the word in english but this developed egg cell will be shoot out the..... into the womans (again I do not know the english word) place where a child can be developed. (I hope I make sense). a pregnacie can only happen after the shooting out. The morning after pill expone the shooting out of the egg cell. This means there is no egg cell!!!! However!!! if there was already an egg cell there the morning after pill cannot prevent the pregnacie!!!! This means either she will get pregnant or there was just a delay of the shooting of the egg cell

I hope you understand me. If not I will try to explainit better next time when I have all the english words ready.....

I beg to differ my friend...
The shoot out u r referring to is called ovulation and the place is the uterus.

A morning after pills has no effect whatsoever on the ovulation..So it doesnot prevent any shoot out.The pill is a combination of estrogen and progesterone variants that are used to affect the internal conditions of the uterus in order to avoid the pregnancy to put it in a simple way.Its a lot more complicated than that.

But one thing i can assure u Mugga123 that u havent taken any life..

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote