View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 02:26 AM   #15
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Here is an answer. You did not kill anybody!!!!!!

The morning after pill works as follow:

Every month there will be 1 developed egg cell. I do not known the word in english but this developed egg cell will be shoot out the..... into the womans (again I do not know the english word) place where a child can be developed. (I hope I make sense). a pregnacie can only happen after the shooting out. The morning after pill expone the shooting out of the egg cell. This means there is no egg cell!!!! However!!! if there was already an egg cell there the morning after pill cannot prevent the pregnacie!!!! This means either she will get pregnant or there was just a delay of the shooting of the egg cell

I hope you understand me. If not I will try to explainit better next time when I have all the english words ready.....

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote