View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 12:12 AM   #2
princecharming

princecharming has initial reputation

THE PICK:

With my 1st pick, I select film actress ANYA TAYLOR-JOY, age 25, United States.

THE ENCOUNTER:

Anya loves to play her favorite game ─ snap my choker. She's got a really expensive one on, an ornate diamond and pearl collar. Tens of thousands of dollars, wrapped lovingly around her throat. She takes me in her pretty little mouth. So warm & wet & welcoming. I grip her head firmly and lunge forward and down. She gags, and retches as I lodge my considerable girth down her gullet. Pistoning into her mouth with abandon, I skullfuck her brutally. A nice, rough, abusive throating. She struggles in panic, her pale porcelain features flushed red from the need to breathe. My growls of lust and her nasty, wet glucking noises fill the ornate penthouse master bedroom. Anya is fading fast, her body growing limp. She can't last much longer. Then, all of a sudden... a satisfying snap! That expensive diamond & pearl number falls tinkling to the floor. In its place is bulging flesh. The obscene outline of my cock reshapes her swan-like neck. A nerve at the back of her throat is tickled. It triggers a shuddering orgasm, and my lovely little actress passes out, my turgid cock throbbing halfway to her stomach.

THE HAREM:

[1.] Anya Taylor-Joy (age 25)
[2.]
[3.]
[4.]
[5.]
[6.]
[7.]
[8.]
[9.]
[10.]

princecharming is offline   Reply With Quote