View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 05:32 PM   #18
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I go into my bedroom to get something special. Iremember how Maggie was as a baby. She would cry unles she was being rocked or jigglesd somehow. I had picked up a few items that should jiggle her. I removed the vibrators that I had purchased a few weeks ago. I'm sure Maggie will like the feeling of these.

I return to Maggie's room and unlock the door. "I've brought you something to help you sleep." I snicker. I turn on one of the vibrators and insert it into her vagina. Another one is a ball with a strap on it. I force her mouth open and insert the ball. I then strap it firmly in place. I watch for a second as the vibrators hum away. "I'll leave you to get some rest." I say as I walk out the door.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote