View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 03:01 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch as my special cocktail takes effect on Maggie. I watch as her glass falls to the floor and I know its time to proceed. I ask "Maggie, are you feeling okay? That boubon must have been stronger than you thought. I'll help you up to your old room to rest a while." I move to the sofa and help Maggie stand on her wobbly legs. We start toward the staircase when she passes out. I pick her up in may arms and carry her up the stairse to her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I lay her on the bed with her arms raised above her head and her legs spread wide. I grab my camera and snap some photos of her.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote