View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 09:36 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My name is Eric, I've been divorced for several years and all my kids are grown so I now live by myself. I have a daughter, Maggie, who is married but she comes over every now and then to check on me. One reason my wife left me years ago was because I was molesting Maggie. Maggie still has bad feeling towards me but, since she is my only daughter feel obligated to make sure that I'm doing okay. Maggie is due to be over tonight. I have bought some of her favorite burbon to have. We usualyy sit around and drink and just talk; however, tonight I have other plans. My urges for Maggie have been growing recently and tonight I may act on them.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote