View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 03:44 PM   #19
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
Check it in Word. I spelled it right.

P.S. I don't have a "rape counselling hat". I just care for people. My fantasies don't change that. In a person's fantasies, I don't care if they butcher a child to death with their own arm. But if it's real life, then, as a human being who cares for other human beings, of course I'm going to be upset and want to stop things like that happening and support those who have suffered bad things.
You don't honestly believe that's the spelling do you? Ok, I'll play along for a laugh lol.

You're not the only one who cares for people, it's just you're missing the point. The purpose here is to freely discuss our fantasies, without having to feel shame or guilt, due to the word 'fantasy' in the site name. What's the point if you keep replying asking are we serious, or trying to teach us morals. It's like saying 'she' in a forum dedicated to a female celebrity, and some guy keeps asking if you were referring to that celeb or someone else. Of course, some idiots blatantly say they'll do it for real, but usually not our regular members. So no one needs rescuing here unless they ask for it. You're giving me the impression that you're on a rape victim's site, and here for research or experiment. You did post a link to one. Not that anything would be wrong with that, there can't be too much help for it, this just isn't the place, other than one specific thread. Personally, I don't feel someone who says "someone go out and find her and rape her!" just because PG seemed to be asking for it for real, is the best person to be warning us of the line between fantasy and reality.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote