View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #8
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hung there watching my beloved Master fuck that stupid little whore! How could he? How could he do this to me? Was I not loyal enough? Did I not please him enough? Why was he giving her my ‘pleasure’? I could hear the silly little bitch sniveling and crying. Why? She wasn’t suffering. No, not near enough. I was the one suffering. Hanging up in full view of my Master’s body making full use of Kelly, I could hear his sounds of enjoyment. He loved to fuck…to rape and violate a woman’s body. He’d used me like that once. Those first days…so very special to me now…were being dishonored by that unworthy cunt he was fucking.

I could hear her moans. They were not of lust. They were of pain, humiliation and fear. I made those sounds once, too. But I came to love them. I came to love him. Now, she would do the same. That cow would come to love the violation and the reminders…those beautiful scars and bruises. I could feel it. She’d try to entice my Master. Look at her, crying like a little baby. She’s not a real woman, a worthy slave! No, she’s just an available piece of ass. Oh…why…fucking…why did I choose her? I should have chose one less frightened. If Kelly would just defy him! Yes! Master would not tolerate that, not even from me. Master…look at me! I would die for you…kill for you. Let me loose…let me show you! I’ll show him and her; especially her. I’ll show Kelly what real pain is and what true devotion is by my reckoning. If I turned on my best friend Cindy…it was no big thing to destroy this little cunt.

I listened to the grunts of my Master and Kelly’s cries as he plowed into her unwilling pussy. Every thrust and whimper echoed through my suspended body. I could hear Master’s breathing increasing along with the rhythm of his thrusts. He would orgasm soon. I prayed he wouldn’t do it in that unworthy hole. She didn’t deserve his cum. She should be begging for him to fuck her; instead she whined like a complete idiot. I hoped he would let me play. I wriggled impatiently, but not so much to draw his attention.

I closed my eyes and practiced my breathing to keep from focusing on them, yet keeping myself ready for his instruction. It also kept me from becoming more and more angry. After all, it wasn’t unusual for a man to toss one loyal woman aside to sample the pleasures of another. Perhaps I was jaded. He might desire something fresh, younger this time. I screwed my eyes shut tightly as I felt hot tears of anger, jealousy and fear sliding down my cheeks. I bit my lip to keep from howling in anguish.

The minutes seemed to turn into hours, then I heard his familiar groan. He was nearing release. My eyes snapped open to take in the sight. To my chagrin, Kelly too was not as adverse to his touch as she ‘pretended’. Her hips were grinding imperceptibly against his thrust. That pig was enjoying it! Her crocodile tears weren’t fooling me! Oh…she was going to pay. Finally I heard him give a deep groan, his body pressed into hers and that moment of truth. YES! YES! Finish with that bitch! Master pushed away from Kelly, streams of his cum decorating her torso. I could hear him speak, but wasn’t listening. My attention was drawn to his hand smearing the creamy offering into her skin as she began to cry again. I could feel myself getting wet. My cunt tingled in anticipation when my Master turned smoldering eyes upon me. He still wanted me. The discomfort and pain in my arms and body were nothing compared to seeing the look in his eyes.

“Ahhhh…Pet…how are you doing?” he smirked. He waited for my answer, his hand still caressing a sobbing Kelly. I swayed as I tried to regain my composure. I gave him a haughty look.

“I am well, Master. Please let me down and I’ll show you ‘how I’m doing’. “ I purred, hoping he didn’t detect the uncertainty in my voice. I heard Kelly’s labored breathing behind her gag. He leaned forward and tenderly kissed Kelly’s sweat beaded forehead. I cringed on the inside.

“Good answer, Pet…though, I wasn’t sure who’s whining I was hearing, yours or little Kelly’s here.” He patted her hip as she moaned and tried to inch away from him. I blushed at his observation. He had not missed my pouting. He knew me well. He stood up and walked toward me, his eyes keenly watching me. I could hide nothing from him and he knew it. I felt his strong thick finger push past the fleshy lips of my pussy and slide into my dampening sheath.

“Mmmm….Master…”I breathed in relief as I felt the digit sliding in and out of me.
“Ohhh….Kelly…Kelly…Kelly, I think our little fuck session has made my Pet nice and horny.” He chuckled and looked back at the bitch still whimpering like a scared rabbit. “But, I think she needs a little more than we’ve given her.” He smiled, his still on her trembling form.

“Please…Master…..!” I wanted down, I wanted him to fuck me too! I could show him so much more than that little ‘one trick’ pony. I’ll bet her husband was bored stiff with her simply lying there getting fucked. I could show her how a real woman used her cunt. I squirmed and wiggled trying to encourage him to do more.

“HOLD STILL!” he suddenly growled. My movements immediately stopped. Even Kelly’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Master?” I looked down at him.

“You know….Pet….I expected better of you; especially in front of our ‘guest’.” He spoke in a chiding tone.

“Master….I….” I wasn’t sure what I’d done to displease him, but it was obvious his mood had changed. He removed his finger and moved with purpose to our ‘toy box’ and pulled out a large butt plug—one he knew I hated because it was difficult and uncomfortable, a set of weighted nipple clamps and finally one of his ‘vampire’ gloves. It was made of a soft supple leather, but studded on the fingertips with pointy metal studs that resembled needles. I swallowed hard. It dawned on me, my Master was quite aware of my silent tirade at his choosing to fuck Kelly at that moment. Yes, I’d wanted to play with her some more. I’d been the one to pick her out. We were a team! Yet, he left me hanging as a ‘lesson’ while she enjoyed his cock. Oh sure…she could pretend all she wanted, but I knew she loved his cock. Now, he was going to punish me for my pride.

“Yes?” he went back to Kelly and removed her gag.

“Nothing…Master.” I hung my head knowing it was best to take the punishment. Kelly chose that moment to start screaming.

“Please…oh…god…please…please...let me go…I swear…I…I won’t tell! Please…let me gooooooo!” she wailed at length until Master gripped her throat in his hand cutting off her air and her cries.

“One cry…one sound…just one…and I swear you pathetic little cunt, I will crush your windpipe with my bare hand!” he growled in her ear. His hand tightened to prove the truth of his words.

“Uuh…uhh…!” Kelly struggled to breathe her hands restrained and useless.

“Do” *squeeze* “You” *squeeze* “understand?” his hand continued to squeeze as she nodded in a panic. “Good…now be quiet like the good little slut you are and take a lesson from a slut who knows her place.” He smiled when Kelly nodded again.

“Master…please..” I wasn’t pleading for her, I was ashamed he’d caught me in a weak moment.

“SHUT UP!” he yelled at me. Turning back to Kelly he shoved the butt plug in her mouth. “SUCK!” he ordered as she tried to do as commanded. She choked and gagged trying to suck as he forced it in and out of her mouth. He pulled the wet plug from her mouth. “Good girl, I’m sure Pet will be quite appreciative that you wanted to make this a little easier for her. “He chuckled and returned to me. He moved behind me. I felt him spread my ass cheeks. Normally I would have looked forward to this—not today.

“Master…..it…it….ohhhhh…ohhhh…ssssss….ahhhh….!” I moaned and hissed as he slowly eased the butt plug in then pulled it out a little. He continued to ease it in then out…then back in a little more each time until he finally forced the last few inches in, opening my tender nether hole. I shrieked in pain and discomfort.

“Now…now..Pet. I expect better of you. Remember, Kelly should be learning from you.” He laughed and slapped my ass, jarring the uncomfortable thing in my ass. I didn’t mind administering a butt plug…the bigger the better, but I was a little short on taking it in my own ass. My body trembled in an effort to adjust. Even as I was trying to mentally deal with the butt plug, I felt his hands teasing my nipples, making the buds harden and lengthen.

He knew I loved nipple play. I moaned despite my pain--that is…until he attached the weighted nipple clamps. I swallowed the howl of pain that danced at the back of my throat. He stood back to admire his work.

“Ahhhh….” I tried to speak. He smirked, slid on the glove then picked up his belt again. I began to really shake then. I knew what that ‘vampire’ glove could do. Its pin-like studs would pierce my skin with each touch, or slap. It wasn’t deep enough to lacerate, but it could leave some pain. If lightly used to graze the skin, the tingling sensation was erotic. But the look in his eyes told me he was not going to hold back.

“Pet…remember, as much as I love your loyalty, your commitment, your fearlessness…your pride leaves a lot to be desired. I am the Master and you are the slave. Any ‘pride’ you possess is a product of my doing. If I want to fuck an army of cunts…you accept it with the grace and beauty I know you possess. You do not pout and carry on like some stupid little girl. Do we understand one another? Hmmm?” he ran his hand over the belt.

“Yes…Master.” I tried to keep my voice steady. I knew any show of weakness would earn me worse treatment.

“You say you understand, but just to make sure….a lesson. One you and Kelly will benefit from.” He took up a stance nearly behind me. He wanted Kelly to see everything. I hated that bitch. Had it not been for her, I would not be undergoing this. Oh…she was definitely going to pay when I got my hands on her. But I knew I must obey my Master. I must accept this discipline. But I was going to fuck Kelly up for all I was worth. She’ll be in the hospital longer than old Cindy if I have my way.
The swish of the leather belt through the air was nothing compared to that fiery sensation against my skin when it found its mark. It hurt so bad….I could barely breathe, but I knew my duty.

“THANK YOU, MASTER!” I screamed as the leather made contact with my hip first, then my ass, slapping against the butt plug. The force shook my body causing the weights to pull and hurt my tits. This was just the beginning. I knew the glove would be used soon. Poor Kelly was nearly catatonic with fear. She whimpered with every hit I received, more than a little worried that Master would slit her throat.
After twenty blows of the belt, I was covered in sweat, my breathing was labored and my body was on fire. The butt plug had been driven deeper, if that was possible as the belt landed against it. I knew I’d be covered in welts and bruises, but I cherished each one if only because it showed Master I was worthy.
“Now…Pet…who is in control here?” he asked smacking my bruised backside with his gloved hand. I winced at the pinpricks.

“Y-you do Master!” I managed to answer.

“Good Pet. Tell Kelly what you are willing to do for your Master?” he crooned, now rubbing his gloved hand up and down my ass and thighs. I could feel the skin prickling.

“Anything…ANYTHING!” I screamed. Kelly still lay there blubbering. Idiot.

“Why?” he asked in a silky voice.

“Because Master cares for me…wants what is best for me…and saved me from a worthless existence before he came into my life!” I meant every word.

“Good Pet. I knew ‘my’ Pet wasn’t some simple minded, weak willed cunt like you Kelly. Ahhh…but don’t worry little Kelly, we still have plans for you.” He gently massaged my mound with the gloved hand, moving his fingers to the hard bundled of nerves at the apex of my sex. The glove did its job. The ‘needles’ teased my needy clit and I moaned in a combination of pain and lust at the sensation as my pussy began to drip. Nobody knew me like my Master.

“Mmmm….Master…thank you.” I moaned again. I wanted to beg for more, but I knew he would give me a lot more pleasure later.

“Well…since you seemed to have remembered your place my Pet, I think it’s time we let you and Kelly get a little more acquainted. What do you say Kelly? Ready to play?” he laughed as he proceeded to remove the toys from my body, then lowered me to the floor. He released my hands, pulling me close as Kelly began pleading again.

“Thank you, Master.” I snuggled in his strong arms as he tilted my chin up and kissed me deeply. A shiver of real anticipation coursed through me. He put me away from him as I squared my shoulders.

“Now, to the business at hand. Master, I think Kelly would like to demonstrate how much she’s learned from watching me.” I grinned as I released her. I pulled the blindfold off to be confronted by frightened red eyes. Her body was trembling as I helped her down. She cringed away from me, prompting me to physically yank her forward.

“Please…please…I don’t want this! Please…let me go! I won’t tell anyone…I…I don’t even…know your real names….I swear….I won’t tell! Please…please…!” she began wailing again then grasped Master’s shirt. Before she could do more I wrenched her away and slapped her as hard as I could.

*SLAP*

“YOU DON’T TOUCH HIM YOU FUCKING WHORE!” I screamed and dragged her to the pulley Master had just used to hoist me up. He chuckled pulling a screaming struggling Kelly to the restraints.

Bitch was going to pay and I was going to play.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote