Thread: The RN
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With plans underway Mark can picture Ako in his mind, bound, gagged and whipped, tears flooding down her face. But then the image changes into Annie and the fist residing in his pocket clenches, teeth gritting, grinding against one another. Annie.... If he ever...
“Hey Mark. Heading out already?”
He turns, looking to Douglas, the intern he’d seen on his first day along with Ako. “Yeah Doug. Getting out of this pop stand. You wanna’ come with?”
“Sorry, I still have a few more hours to serve prison duty for. Seven in fact.”
“Yeah. Yeah.” Mark rubs his chin, thinking on Douglas’ different conversations with him. “She’s a cold hearted bitch. I’d love to stuff that little cunt and put her in her place,” he remembers Douglas saying. “But no chance that’s gonna’ happen.” Well, maybe it will, thinks Mark.
“Hey guys,” he says, turning to the trio. “Head on ahead of me, I want to talk to Doug a moment here.”
“Mark?” says Steve in a warning tone.
He shoos him away. “Don’t worry. I’ll be with you.”
Steve shrugs his shoulders. “Idiot,” he growls. “Come on,” he says, grabbing the others by the shoulder. “Let’s go before he gets us all arrested.”
“Arrested?” says Douglas, tilting his glasses. “What does he mean by that?”
“Nothing. Nothing bro.” He looks Douglas over, looking at the thin man with a hawk like nose, thick rimmed glasses on his eyes, hair cut in a bowl cut. Real preppy type. But is he the “other” type too?
“Hey Doug,” he says. “How serious are you about wanting to get back at Ako for being a stuck up bitch?”
“I thought you were into her? Or you change your mind?” says Doug questioningly. He’s a cautious one, thinks Mark. I’ll give him that.
“Something like it.” He grips Doug’s shoulder, pulling him close. “So,” he says darkly. “How much you want to get Ako back?”
Doug looks at the hand on his shoulder then back at Mark’s face. “What you have in mind?” There is something in his eye that makes Mark smile. He takes Doug’s clipboard and writes down the address to James’ cabin. Tearing the sheet off and folding it, he hands it to Douglas.
“Be there after your shift. The fun will start then. Oh and bring Tory along too. I remember he had a bone to pick with our nurse as well.”
“Fun? What fun?” he says, an eyebrow cocking, ignroing Mark’s second statement.
“You’ll see,” says Mark, patting the man on the shoulder. “Just be there.”
He turns, walking away, feeling Doug’s eyes boring into his shoulders. He knows seeing the man’s reflection on an overhead mirror, he’ll be there. And he’ll probably enjoy the come up pence of Ako’s.

The men gather in the hardware store, picking up supplies. Chris is shaking his head, just looking around. “What the hell are you guys all grabbin’?” he says, grabbing the only things he thinks they’ll need, a roll of duct tape and some rope.
“You aren’t very creative Chris,” says James, snapping the pliers together, hearing them snap. “We should take this the long route if we’re going to do this at all. She’s going to be with us awhile man, so let’s make it worthwhile.”
“Whatever man,” says Chris, leaning back against the racks, a bored look on his eyes.
“Chris,” says Steve, looking over a set of needle tipped tweezers, “go ahead and find the bleach will ya? We’ll need some.”
“What?” says Chris. “What the hell for?”
Steve looks at the man darkly. “Just do it,” says James, nonchalantly. “It’s for cleaning her holes when she gets clogged.”
“Wha? What holes,” says Chris, confused, then his eyebrows cock. “Oh, I get ya. On my way.”
“Man’s slow as a rusted nail,” growls Steve.
“He’s new to this, like all of us. And not all blacks have raging hard ons even if they say they do.”
“Well,” says Steve, jerking up his pants, “guess that means more for we old timers.”
James chuckles, shaking his head. “Speak for yourself man. You’re the one hanging out with a bunch of twenty year olds.”
“Oh? You helping your father out with a project?” says a feminine voice with a quirky spark to it. The men turn to see a young woman, maybe of eighteen or nineteen, hands behind her back, bright smile against blue eyes, blonde hair tied back in a pony tail under a cap with a tight shirt that says “Nappa” on it.
“Yeah,” says Steve, snapping the tweezers together. “Just need to get in a hole deep,” he says, putting the tweezers close to the woman’s breast where her nipple might be located, “snap! And twist the bugger out!”
The girl jumps back as the tweezers clamp shut an inch away from her breast, her hand moving protectively over the organ. “Haha!” says James, “maybe she thinks there’s some hole in her you’d want to unclog!”
“Yeah, maybe!” says Steve, laughing raucously.
“Damned perverts,” growls the girl, stomping away towards the desk. Both Steve and James look towards the girl, looking at her swishing rear and bouncing ponytail.
“Well I’ll be,” says Steve, licking his lips. “I’m having a case of the munchies right now myself.”
“Yeah... I hear ya,” says James, nodding.
A bag is slammed into James’ chest, Mark glaring at him. “We’re here for getting stuff done for Annie, not some tart in a hardware store!”
“You mean the nurse right? You forget her name already?”
Mark is silent for a moment, a grim look on his face as he checks the woman at the front desk. “Earth to Mark?” says James, waving his hand in front of the man’s face.
Mark pushes the hand down. “I’m gonna’ need to head down to the flower shop and pick up some flowers.”
“What for?” says Steve, throwing his hands out wide. “What? You feeling sweet on the girl again?”
Mark slaps him on the back of the head. “No you old coot! But I need to keep pretenses up so she doesn’t get suspicious. She’ll pay em back later. Ten fold. Until then... keep your dicks in your pockets and your minds out of the gutter.”
“No worries there son,” says Steve, taking the bag of hooks from James, looking at the curved blades, a dark look crossing his eyes. “I’m gonna’ take the boys on another trip down to my place so we can pick up some “extra” necessities. Then we’ll head out to dear Ako’s place and get everything ready.”
“Just don’t be late,” says Mark.
“We won’t be.”
“Good,” says Mark, disappearing down the hall.
“He’s gonna’ do this with or without us, won’t he?” says James, a hint of worry crossing his voice.
“Yup,” says Steve, still glancing at the fish hooks. “But not without us he ain’t. Come on. Let’s get this shit bought.”
“Oh you two,” says the cashier, now looking at them sourly, her breasts poking forward as she crosses her arms. “You two ready?”
“Yep,” says Steve, slapping the bag of hooks down on the table with the tweezers as James calls Chris over.
“So what’s this shit for?” says the girl, scanning the items but not looking at any of them directly.
“We have a craggy old bitch with some holes that need unclogging. Gonna dig these hooks in to wrench out what we can and the bleach to clean it out.”
“And the tweezers?” says the girl.
“Just for pulling out some of those hard to grip places,” he says, making a face. “Got some sensitive spots that...” he snaps the tweezers again. “Need that special touch for em.”
“Yeah, whatever,” says the girl, glancing at all the paraphernalia, wondering why rope and duct tape would be involved if it’s just a pipe. But with the way both men are ogling her she’d rather simply get them out of the store as quick as possible. Unfortunately, not soon enough.
“Hey gal, you got any pipes you need unclogging? I’d be much obliged.” This from the large black man behind the first two.
Some people get scared, others get angry. Steve can see the emotions of both pass over the girl as her eyes go wide, mouth popping open for a moment, then her eyes narrow. “Fuck off! All of you fuck off before I call the cops on your asses.”
“Well yours would be the one I’d like to fuck.”
She stares, stumbling backwards against the shelves, making the others laugh. They slap Steve on the back as they turn, laughing and speaking crudely as the cashier screams loudly behind them, the doors shutting, cutting her noise down by half, but they can still hear her more then vocal comments echoing through the glass panes.
“And that,” says Steve, “is only part of how loud we’re gonna’ make the other one scream when we get her to the cabin.”
“Yeah,” says James, hands in pockets. “But she won’t be yelling about the cops, she’s going to be begging.”
Steve stares, watching as James turns his head, a smile crossing his lips, a dark look crossing his eyes. He turns away and nods, tilting his cap. Yes, they’d be in for the long hall today.

Mark knocks on the door, flowers in his hand and then turns and rings the doorbell. He looks to the side, seeing the van parked in the shadows, lights dimmed. Nondescript, old and rusty. Not something that should pop out on people’s minds after what will be happening tonight. Perfect.
Running his hand through his hair, he hears the door latch to the small apartment unlock, the bolts being withdrawn with a click. The door opens slowly and out steps the Asian girl, head bowed, a thin smile on her lips, dressed in a loose red dress with a deeply slung cow neck giving Mark a very good view of her cleavage, the dress having slits up to her hips so he has a gracious view of skin there. He smiles and shakes his head, thinking how similar this girl dresses to “Annie.”
Annie too would wear dresses that were revealing like this, then claim she was a proper dignified saint. “Is something wrong,” says Ako, looking up at him with worried eyes.
“No,” says Mark, stretching out his hand with the flowers in his grip. “These are for you.”
“Oh!” says Ako, her voice breaking for a moment. She takes them in quivering hands and presses them against her chest, taking a deep whiff of the flowers. Mark can’t help but stare at how the bouquet rubs against her breasts, her left tit seeming to poke against the fabric. “They’re lovely Mark,” she says.
“Wha?” he says looking up and then nods. “Yeah.” He tilts her chin, looking into her eyes. “But not as much as you.” He bends down, kissing her lips lightly, a fairly chaste kiss. He can see her eyes blinking rapidly, her cheeks flushing red and she bends down, hiding her face behind the flowers. “Th-thank you....” she says. “No one has...” She goes quiet, hiding behind her flowers.
“Alright Ako,” he says, “we should head out.”
She nods, her eyes completely on him, but clouded, as if seeing something else. He’ll show her something else in a few hours, but let her dream for a bit.
He grips her hand, taking her to his rented vehicle, walking quickly. He glances back towards the van, feeling the eyes of the others on him. “Mark!” says Ako, “there’s no need to rush. I’m not going anywhere.”
Mark turns towards her, running a hand down her cheek. “I wouldn’t have it any other way. Now...” he opens the door for her, motioning her towards it. “Shall we?”

“Bro’s slick” says Chris, next to Steve. He glances over at the red ford driving out from the driveway and stubs the cigarette he’d been smoking in the ashtray.
“Yeah, he is,” says Steve, glancing at the man. “Alright, you’re up. Go on and jimmy the lock. When you’re done, turn on the lights and we’ll come in after. And make yourself seem natural. Like you belong. Don’t want the neighbors getting suspicious or it’ll be your hide on fire. Got it?”
“Why I gotta’ risk my ass when it’s you two who are more into this tail then me?”
James taps him on the shoulder, smiling. “Cuz you’re the only one who’s been to jail for breaking and entering, so you know the goods, nigger!”
Chris turns, lips stuck out. “Fuck you man.” He takes the black knit hat and shoves it down on his ears. “And fuck it’s cold. My balls are already freezing.”
“Then get out and get em to work.”
“Fuck you old man,” says Chris, but he’s quick to open the door, stamping his feet on the floor. “Man that bitch must be a cold blooded whore. Not sure how she wasn’t freezing her titties off!”
“Just get to work!” says Steve, leaning out the passenger window.
Chris ignores, him, shutting his parka tight and moving quickly to the door, already pulling out his tool kit like it were a pair of keys and bending down towards the door. “He’ll be quick,” says James. “You’ll see. I’ve seen him jimmy a lock in under a minute.”
“Yeah... we’ll...”
And the door is opening, admitting the black man inside, the lights quickly flipping on in all the rooms.
“Well I’ll be a damned rotisseried cock roach,” says Steve, his mouth half agape. “How’d they catch him in the first time if he’s that quick?”
“He was too busy watching the neighbors fucking.”
“No, seriously.”
“I am serious. Cops caught him peeping on the neighbors but since nothing had been stolen the people had the charges dropped. Guy hadn’t even started looting, watching his pay per view.”
Steve shakes his head but walks out the door, slamming it shut behind him and walks nonchalantly up to the apartment, James coming behind him with bag in hand.
Chris is already at the tv with the screen on, flipped to a football game. “Broncos vs Lions,” says the man. “Nothing better.”
“Oh for crying out...”
“Hey,” says the black man. “I got us in. It’s your asses that do the lootin.’ I’m just here for the ride now.”
“Fucking cunt,” says Steve.
“Yeah, you know it,” says Chris.
“Ignore him,” says James, putting a hand on Steve’s shoulder. “He’ll get into it once that Asian is showing her ass to him.”
“Yeah whatever,” says Steve, turning his back to the black man and heading to the woman’s room. Immediately he throws the bag onto the bed, unzipping it and opening it wide, pulling out a bat and wire cutters. He jerks the closet door open and starts scanning through the clothes, brushing past several but grabbing the two nursing uniforms available and throwing them on the bed.
“What are you doing?” asks James.
“What’s it look like idiot? I’m looking for what’ll make her look good when we take her candy ass.”
“But isn’t the point to get her naked?”
“Yeah.... but you gonna’ keep her naked all week?” says Steve. “Let’s get some things together so we can really shame her.”
He pulls down a dress that looks like a night gown, almost sheer and feeling like satin. “Now this is interesting. It’ll do.”
Over his shoulder he hears James opening the drawers and glances over at him, seeing the man pull out one of the woman’s bras, pressing them against his nose and inhaling deeply. Steve turns away, chuckling and licks his upper lip. In a few hours that Asian cunt will be theirs for the plundering and there will be nothing she can do to stop it.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote