Thread: The RN
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A few days later...
Mark holds Ako’s hand, running small circles over the soft skin on top. She smiles, giggling slightly. “That tickles” she says, her eyes very bright right now.
He smiles, and suddenly going serious, grips both her hands together tightly. What Douglas, the intern he’d seen the first day and Tori, another intern of the overweight complexion have been telling him has not sat well with him. Even less so with the memories trying to push themselves back into the forefront. A sweet girl with blonde hair, named “Annie” he thinks. Her hair used to shimmer in the sunlight, eyes a brilliant green. She had a warm smile too, just like Ako. And then they got into a fight, about what... he still can’t remember. His memory is still foggy about that as it is about the accident. But he doesn’t want to pass things up with Ako if there is a chance he can make a go with her.
“Ako,” he says. “I know you don’t know me very well, but...” He sucks in his breath and says, “I’d really like it if you’d consider going out on a date with me.”
“Yes,” she says, almost too quietly for him to hear.
“What?” he asks, trying to confirm what he heard.
“Yes,” she says. “I’ll go out with you.”
“Really? That’s great!” he says, a grin spreading across his lips. He feels elated, having such a beautiful young woman wish to go out with him.
She runs a hand through her hair, quiet and looking away. He feels his spirits dropping, hearing the words from the interns, “she’s a cold hearted bitch. Don’t fall for her. You’ll regret it.”
“I think it’s time I struck out and did something social. I’ll see you at 8 at my place.” She kisses him lightly on the upper lip and while he sits in shock of what has just happened, she is busily writing down something on his clipboard. He has mixed feelings and part of him sees “Annie,” at the board, quickly jotting down information, a smile on her pink lips.
Ako tears away the paper quickly, handing it to him. “There’s my address,” she says. “There’s a restaurant that might be nice... to go to... The Lucky Buffett. I’ll be waiting.”
With this she leaves the bed, walking off at a quick trot. Mark looks down at the sheet in his hand, rubbing his head. She feels like “Annie,” and why this worries him, he isn’t sure.
He hears a loud whistle only a few feet away, a tall black man walking in, hands stuck in his pockets as he glances over his shoulder. “Mmm- mmm!” he says. “That’s some fine looking ass you got walking down the hall. She your nurse? Lucky bastard! Always the white boy to get the fine chicks!”
“What are you talking about Chris,” says Mark, his mood slightly off, but raising a bit at seeing a friend.
“Probably about that fine ass of an Asian we saw down the hall!”
“Steve!” says Mark, looking at the grizzled old man, with a scruffy beard, his pot belly sticking out under his shirt, hanging over his pants. “What are you doing man?”
The man walks over, gripping Mark by the shoulders, taking him in a warm embrace. Pulling away he says, “Visiting your sorry ass! How ya been? We heard after what happened with Annie you got into a wreck.”
“Yeah,” says Mark, lowering his head. “I don’t remember everything about it, but I know we got into a fight and that’s why I got into the accident.”
“Women,” says James, popping up next to Steve. “Can’t live with em’ but can’t fuck without em’. Not unless you like jacking yourself off at night.”
“You should know man,” says Mark, looking at the hard man with an earing in his left ear, a tattoo of a dragon crawling up his neck on the right, head reflecting the light due to having the hair all shaved off. “You been doing that for that past month. How has that Vin Diesel look helped out? Still jacking off to pictures of Hillary Clinton?”
“Fuck you man!” he says, gripping Mark’s hand in a strong hand shake. “But seriously bro, I’d rather tap that hot Asian ass we saw walk by.”
“You and me both,” says Chris. “Mmmm-mm! I’d love to break open that fortune cookie!”
“Well,” says Mark, catching on. “If it’s that quiet girl with a set of 36 D breasts, sorry. But she’s called for.”
“By who?” says Chris, a light chirp to his voice.
“Me,” says Mark.
“Haha!” yells the black man, leaning over and slapping Mark on the back. “Not a week away from the stuck up hoe and already back in the saddle eh?”
“Yeah,” says Mark, his spirits elevating. “She’s sweet and kind, a little bit quiet but really a nice girl. We’re....”
“Like Annie?” says Steve darkly.
“What?” says Mark, his heart skipping a beat. He has a sinking feeling in his gut already, before Steve says another word.
“She’s just like that bitch, Annie. Good looking hoe who thinks she’s too good to be hanging out with the rest of us mooks, and what does she do when she finds out about your “little secret?” She throws you out! Tosses your stuff right out the window!”
“Come on man,” says Chris. “Don’t rain on his parade! Nothing says she’s like Annie.”
“No,” says Mark, shaking his head, now remembering the fight. Annie had walked in on him when he’d been watching one of his videos he’d brought from overseas during a vacation in Japan. Steve had always said the Japanese had a fetish for non consensual acts and liked to play them out on the screen despite having strong laws against the actual thing. And when Mark had found the videos he’d bought a few of them, out of curiosity. And a few had turned into ten, then twenty and then thirty... Soon he was ordering one a week or downloading them. And Annie had found out.
She hadn’t even let him explain. She’d started screaming, calling him a “fucking sicko” and a “degenerate pervert,” and to get out of her apartment. Then she’d started throwing things around, even going so far as to take his computer monitor and toss it through the window, shattering the glass and having it smash on the concrete below. He’d slapped her then, called her a money jugging bitch. Then she’d said “at least I’m not a whore. Not like what you want.”
He’d been quiet then, holding his breath for what seemed forever and stormed out. That’s when he’d hit the bar.
It wasn’t until yesterday that he’d learned she’d tossed everything out in the dumpsters. He’d been lucky the accident had happened on a Sunday and garbage pick up wasn’t until Friday. His friends had gone to look for him and finding out about his accident and what Annie had done, fished out his things, what wasn’t broken, out of the dumpsters, and salvaged it for his move to James’ cabin until he could find another apartment. Which is were Ako came in.
Ako is sweet, intelligent, quiet, reserved... and has already spoken about her detestation of perverts. What will she do if she finds out he’s a pervert as well? Storm out and fling things across the room like Annie did?
“Fuck!” he growls, running a hand through his thin hair. “She’s just like Annie. Fuck it all!”
“You don’t know that,” says Chris. “You’re jumping to conclusions. She...”
“Is just like Annie! I was seeing Annie while talking to her all the time. She’s the same damned thing! Fuck it all! Now what do I do?” He grips his hair in frustration, all his building feelings for Ako shattering all at once with his livid memories of Annie.
“Too bad man,” says James, shaking his head. “She’s really a fine piece of ass.”
“Yeah, no kidding,” says Chris, shrugging his shoulders. “Too bad to let it go. Man. I’d even go so far as to rape that cunt. She’s got such a fine pussy! I mean...”
“Then why don’t we?” says Steve quietly.
The others stop mid sentence, all staring at Steve with mouths agape, eyes bulging. “You fucking serious bro!?”
“Deadly. We’ve been watching it on these videos from Asia for god knows how long?! We might as well take some initiative and take something back. It’s not like these girls are putting it out for us anyways.”
“He’s got that right,” says James, glumly.
“No. No man. Rape? We could do high time for that,” says Chris.
“Not if we plan it right,” says Mark, thinking back on that fight. What if he’d taken Annie by the hair, slammed her against the wall and torn her worthless blouse off? If he’d gone farther and simply raped her, put his dick not only in her pussy but in her asshole and everywhere else? What then?
He’d never had the chance as Annie being a conservative catholic, hadn’t allowed him to have sex. Not until they were married she’d said, and that he’d dropped his trashy friends. He’d agreed to the marriage then, but not dropping his friends, of which she’d argued many a time. And where had it got him?
He’s glad he hadn’t listened to her, or he’d have no friends right now. Looking at them all he rubs the paper between his fingers and says, “Let’s do it. Let’s rape this cunt.”
“Alright my boy!” says Steve, fist pumping in the air. “Now you’re talking!”
“Hold on. Hold on,” says Chris. “You know we do high time if we get caught right?”
“So we don’t get caught,” says Mark. “Besides, didn’t you say you would even rape her? Only chance you’ll probably get to fuck some Asian fortune cookie.”
Chris rubs his chin, looks down and then holds up his hands. “Alright. Alright. Then how we gonna’ do this?”
“Hold on,” says Mark. “You in James?”
James is quiet. He pushes off from the wall, lifting his chin. “I woulda’ done it myself if you hadn’t said anything. Sorry Mark, but that bitch is too fine to pass up.” Lowering his head he smiles. “But glad I don’t have to do that. So what’s the plan?”
Mark laughs and motions the trio forward, whispering quietly.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote