Thread: The New Tenant
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #10
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My hard cock and balls stuck out freely through the fly of my black slacks. These were made of a durable yet thin material that didn’t pinch or bunch or bind...my “rape pants”, I call them. They were as close to getting naked from the waist down without actually having to remove my pants. Very convenient for the good ol’ quick in-and-out.
I held my smart phone up and snapped pictures of this sex toy’s beautiful cunt. I set it to video and groaned loudly as I pushed the mushroom-like head of my circumcised cock into the sucking wet meat hole...it felt incredible.
“Ahhh...what a sweet little cunt you have...Ungh!”
With one hard thrust I drove into her all the way. She let out her own sound somewhere between a grunt and a squeal. Her eyes were squeezed shut. I could see tears forming in her eyes. Poor thing...I decided to distract her from her apparent sadness...after a couple of minutes, just to make sure I caught on video the slow stroking of my swollen, rock hard cock in and out of her oily fuck hole, I turned off my phone and returned it to my pocket.
I took her hips into an iron grasp and started driving into hard after a slow pull out. She grunted and shook and cried out with every powerful thrust. I kneeded her ass cheeks, pulled them apart and watched the flexing of her tight little anus.
“Uhh...look at that pretty little ass hole...I wonder if it’s afraid I’m gonna stuff this hard cock up there?”
She looked back at me...her big brown eyes pleading...her head shaking...
“Will you be a good little slut? If you’re not I’ll rape that virgin little hole too!”
She gave me what was clearly a reluctant nod.
“Good then!”
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
She groaned as I started to drive into her with everything I had. I pounded into her relentlessly. I lost all sense of time...there was just predator cock and prey cunt. Man and woman in their most primal state of mind. The urge to take and helpless surrender. I gave in to the experience...this was the high I craved. I was the addict...she was the drug. I could feel the hot tingle in my prostate...the monstrous power ready to strike...
“Gonna fill you up, you fucking cunt! Ungh....Ungh...Uuuuuunnnngggghhhh!”
I continued to viciously fuck her as her cunt clenched my cock, milking it involuntarily. I sprayed her insides with gob after gob of thick, hot cum as the head of my cock punched her cervix...it was glorious...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:

Last edited by AssniffeR; 12-10-2013 at 08:06 AM.
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote