View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 07:29 PM   #8
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post

I've got a problem with woman who call me sweetie in a condescending way.
Are you serious? I'm sorry! I called you sweetie before as in "thanks sweetie" I do it in a nice way though...its a little bit of a way where it shows dominance, I always wink at people alot and pat them on the back...I guess I do thinks that show dominance.

By the way. I have a problems with LIARS. People who just blatantly lie and its so obvious, because they say something and then totally contradict what they just said and its sounds so fishy and when you confront them, they lie some more to cover their ass. Some people do it so often that I think they start to believe their own lies. Have had more of this recently than before with men. Now that I'm back in the dating game, they seem hell bent on trying to impress me, but the shit coming out of their mouths just doesnt sound right. I just want people to be themselves and not lie about irrelevant stuff. I have had a guy recently lie to me and say he doesnt drive because he doesnt have a car at the moment when the fucker knows damn well that I know he doesnt drive because he's got a DUI. Maybe if I just go along with his lie, he will start believing it. Ok, so maybe there are some things you dont want to share, but just OMIT IT! Dont MAKE SOMETHING UP!! If you dont want to tell me that you got laid off from your job, just stay hush, dont come up with some story about being transferred to a different department that doesnt even exist. Its so funny, because I am so blunt and I question everything, and then they make something new up. Its funny, but sad at the same time. I hate Liars.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 01-12-2009 at 01:33 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote