View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:06 AM   #54
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like your ideas you should expand on this you were doing so well "I'm following a policewoman, watching her arse cheeks working, thinking what I'd like to do to her, getting excited because she's heading for a shady alley, some waste ground, a car park or whatever. Then she sees someone (male or female) breaking into a car or whatever. She pursues, catches the person and there's a fight. Finally policewoman comes out on top and is just about to cuff her captive when I creep up, thump her and we enjoy her together. Or she's rescuing someone from the river, gets her wet uniform plastered all over her tits, and grateful rescued person rapes her." Love the idea MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote