View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 12:58 AM   #11
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

My face twisted into a sadistic grin as she screamed at me. "Stop it! You have no right to touch me!"
God DAMN it, this was so much fun. I took my hand away from her breasts and backhanded her across the face as hard as I could. She let out a plaintive squeak and her whole body tensed up. "Don't!"
I pressed up against herand closed my left hand around her neck, my other hand plunging down to lift up the hem of her dress. I rested that hand on her inner thigh and looked her straight in the eyes. "I don't like hurting you, you know - you're such a beautiful woman - but you really need to cut the crap and behave. Tell me, darling, have you ever been raped?"
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote