Thread: The story game
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 03:35 PM   #48
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tiffany had not fallen asleep as FuckingRotter mistakenly thought. She had nearly passed out when the lout stepped on her neck with his big feet. She groggily rolled over.

"Y-you...BASTARD!" she groaned, struggling to stand up. The house had been destroyed, and the emergency responders were sure to be there soon. Standing up, Tiffany forced her body to move to where he stood with his ass in hand. She grasped a handful of his tee-shirt. Yanking him down to her eye level, she growled.

"You arse and your ass have caused me a lot of trouble. Don't think I have forgotten you raped my sister. I can forgive you that. She's a whore anyway. But you keep attracting those damned Wombles!" with that she balled up her fist and punched him in the nose.

He stood there, surprised that she'd hit him. Blood trickled down his face. It didn't hurt him, she was sure of it, but she caught him off guard. The little ass backed up, hoping she wouldn't hit it...that bitch was crazy. The ass wondered if it should bite FuckingRotter on the arse or wait for a carrot.

Tiffany turned to walk away, but then suddenly felt sorry for the guy. His house was now a pile of rubble. Sighing heavily, she turned back to face him.

What was she to do? Offer him a place to stay? What about his ass...she had no carrots? She could hear the sirens blaring in the distance. Should she leave him there to rot? Tiffany only had a minute to decide.

What would she do?

Last edited by Sweetlust; 04-13-2014 at 03:38 PM.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote