View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #43
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambriela View Post
My fav position... hmm... It is tied up on a bed, my hands over my head, spread, my ankles tied to my thighs, and spread out. It allowes a relatively easy access of all holes and my tits, and allowes me to look the rapist in the eyes. Also great for tea-bagging and forced ass-licking.

Second place is being tied up doggy style. It's humiliating in a pussy-watering way, grants easy access to anything the rapist may want, great for being double penetrated, or teased with toys. to heavily restrict movements it would require a lot of rope/belts/cuffs, just the sort of thing I love. Also great for playing around with an anal hook to keep my head high.

Third place is spread, lying on my tummy getting ready to have my asshole raped. It gives a lot of skin contact area, it reastrains my movement heavily, the rapist can wishper dirty things in my ear ( I looove that) and its quite humiliating.

And now I have a 4th one. Seriously, thats just extremely sexy. It would force me to watch from close how you decide to violate me, and I absolutely adore the excitement of anticipation there. Which hole? Whith what? Add to some teasing to it, ask me to choose from options bad and worse, make me beg to find out what I want the least... and do that.(I love hating anal rape in my fantasies...)
And I love that you talk about toys, I think a few of them can make quite a different experience, opens up a lot more possibilities for violation, humiliation, begging... in other words, for fun!

^ what she said
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote