Thread: famous scene
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 04:20 AM   #50
rasputin0853

rasputin0853 has initial reputation

I agree with most comments about Irreversible, Rob Roy, The Hills Have Eyes, and I Spit on Your Grave. Some of the others, it sounds like I need to look them up...

Anyway I wanted to point out a few others...the remake of Last House on the Left has a good one, though I don't care for the snuff ending. The Girl With The Dragon tattoo had a lovely rape scene, especially since it involves a strong female protagonist getting anally violated by a fat, disgusting pervert. Her sweet naked body, pale skin and dark hair help too. Though not technically rape, Requiem for a Dream has a fairly nonconsentual scene towards the end ("ass-to-ass!") although it's difficult to enjoy with all the other disturbing scenes it's intercut with. Still, Jennifer Connely...and the looks on her face...mmmm.

I can't believe nobody has brought up anime. Mezzo Forte has the most well-animated, well voiced scenes EVER, even if they are unnecessary. Cool Devices has some good ones as do the many incarnations of Bible Black.

Here's my voice, a bit gentler than I like:
http://soundcloud.com/rasputin0853/rude-awakening

Last edited by rasputin0853; 05-12-2012 at 04:26 AM.
rasputin0853 is offline   Reply With Quote