Thread: The Signature
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 10:06 PM   #12
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part 9

“How is your uncle?” Tom asks.

My mind goes blank for just a minute, then I remember that I had told Tom in my text message that I was having dinner with my uncle and it's important to my father. I can’t look at Christian - I’m pretty sure he knows I lied about what I was doing. I tell Tom my “uncle” is fine and we’ve just finished our meal.

“Do you think he’ll help with the operation?”

Christian puts his hands under my bottom and shifts me on to him. Trying to carry on a conversation with Tom while sitting on Christian’s lap is almost impossible. I try not to cry out as Christian moves my body like a rag doll.

“What?”

Christian enters me again and pushes me down until his full length is inside me. Can this really be happening? Can I really be having a conversation with the man I love with another man inside me? I’m struggling to keep my voice as normal as possible, and to calm my breathing while Tom repeats his question.

“I don’t know yet….” Tom says he hopes it works out and continues to chatter, but I don’t hear him.

Christian demands in a whisper that I ask Tom what the surprise was. I can’t speak. I pause for so long that Tom thinks the call might have been dropped. “Hello?”

The evil, insistent whisper continues.

"Ask him if I'm fucking his fiancee", he orders.

My eyes meet his in shocked surprise. How did he know? The shame of realizing exactly what it is that Christian wants to know washes over me as Christian slides his hands under my dress to my breasts. He is stabbing me over and over with his manhood. I can barely think, much less speak.

He becomes impatient and thrusts hard into me. Again he commands that I ask him.

“Tom what…what was the surprise?”

Christian’s hands take hold of my breasts and pushes at them, trying to move my body with his. His head falls to my chest and I feel it jerking in rhythm to his thrusts

“You know I can’t tell you that, Tess”, Tom answers in a teasing voice.

My composure cracks and I can barely contain my sobs as I beg him, “Please Tom…It’s important…just tell me…were you going to….propose?”

Christian’s hand pulls on my bra, nearly ripping it as his fingers touch my flesh. His fingers graze my nipple, making me gasp. The intensity of his thrusting increases as I try to focus on what Tom is saying.

“Why? Would you have said yes?” Tom asks in a serious tone.

I can no longer contain my sobbing as I abandon any pretense of composure and drop the phone on the bed.

Finally Tess stammers through the sobbing and asks Tommy what this special surprise was going to be tonight. I have put her through a challenging ordeal, but she doesn’t have to pretend to smile or conceal visual suffering, it is all about sound. The tone and volume of her voice are the clues he can pick up from the other end of the phone. She had paused to stare at me in disbelief that I had guessed he wants to marry her – and it was clearly her presumption too. My fingers rise from her torso and toward her lace bra. I grope her breasts through it and push into her to attempt to elevate her with my thrusts. My head rests at one side near her armpit and it nudges her to my rhythm. Her self-control is waning as she tells Tommy it is important, was he going to propose? He must think her tears are of joy and optimism and not the reality of his girlfriend submitting to another man.

Her forearm remains tightly pressed into my neck as I pump into her harder and harder. Her walls stretch to fit around my meat and I faintly grunt in pleasure, my lower lip dragging on her warm skin. Our bodies only become sweatier the longer we are together. The sounds of the bed squeaking, the sex we have and the awkward phone call occupy this large hotel room. This emotional triangle is all that matters and the hundreds of other guests are irrelevant. I tug on her bra strap and almost tear it as I force my hand underneath the left cup. I roughly capture her bare tits for the first time and brush over her sensitive nipple, feeling her gasp for air in response. I hear the phone crash against her shoulder and fall to the bed below. Tess’ would be husband is no doubt desperately calling out for her as I near climax.

I don’t know what Tommy said but the true feelings she had blocked for these past few moments are now pouring out in the form of uncontrollable weeping. I free one hand and place it on her ankle, gripping underneath her shoe and against the stiletto. My thrusts strengthen and my grunts increase, my cum starting to spill inside her. My hips twitch and my face rests against her chest again, exhaling in relief. My throbbing cock dribbles the rest of the semen. The crying never ceased and I sense Tess waiting and enduring for it to be over. I smile to myself at how easily I manipulated and bedded this pretty girl and with her man practically in attendance. I breathe heavily against her upper half.

She releases her grip on me and pushes my chest, willing me away. I slowly remove my hand from her footwear and slide the other out from under the sexy dress. Before she becomes hysterical I decide to lean her body back and give her the space she wants to free herself. I pull out of her womanhood and she squirms in the opposite direction. She finds the pillow and cries into it, her body curling up and staying on one side of the bed. I wait a moment before joining her, putting my own pillow down and easing my exhaustion. With her back to me, I watch her, her shoulders trembling as she sobs. My pants are pushed past my feet and dropped to the floor, followed by both socks. I pick up the feminine mobile and find it on the main menu with the call disconnected. It is then tossed to the ground with little care. I attempt to console her, a desire for her to knock it off rather than a display of pity. My hand gently caresses her shoulder but it only receives a shudder. She yanks the black strap back up and wants to be alone.

Tom’s voice combines with the sensations in my body to bring my mind back to the time Tom and I made love. Although Tom was less practiced about his lovemaking, he was there with me in the moment. What was happening to me now was simply sex…humiliating sex forced upon me by a cruel man who was enjoying my pain.

I feel Christian take hold of my ankle and thrust harder and faster, and I feel him grow inside me until it feels like he will split me in two. I grimace in pain over his shoulder, refusing to allow him to see that he was hurting me. I just want this nightmare to be over. Finally he groans loudly and I feel his seed inside me as my grimace turns to a scowl of disgust.

I push him away and he withdraws from my body. I move to the opposite side of the bed, burying my head in the pillow and sobbing.

I hear him moving in the room, but can’t bring myself to care what he is doing. I feel the bed move behind me and feel his hand on my shoulder. My face contorts with repugnance and I can’t conceal my small shudder of disgust as I pull up the strap of my dress and bury myself further into the pillow away from him.

He is silent and still behind me for a while, leaving me to my misery. Suddenly he asks a question I had been avoiding in my own mind.

“Would he forgive you, Tommy I mean, if he found out?”

My sobbing grows louder. I know the answer to that question.

“Tess?” he prompts. I know I can’t avoid answering him.

“What do you think, Christian?” I snap at him. He must know the answer to that question without asking. My face contorts in pain as I am forced to face the truth.

He finally says thoughtfully, “I know from experience, it would take a long time. If ever.”

His wistful tone and the softness of his answer are in stark contrast to his usual commanding tones. Could he mean the pretty woman in the photograph? Lisa? I turn to look at him over my shoulder and see that he is lost in thought, staring into space. I turn back and see his phone on the bedside table and I open it without him seeing me, careful to keep it below the level of the bed. I scroll to look at the messages sent, and a chill runs through my body as I find one sent to Lisa shortly before 8:00pm.

“Do you remember our first date?”