View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #2
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

“Well then I’m next,” said Jan excitedly.
He pulled Mia off the couch and made her kneel in front of him.
Mia looked up at his hard cock, jutting out in front of him. She shook her head vigorously.
“N-n-no, I c-can’t do this,” she feebly protested.
“Just shut up and get my dick in your mouth,” snarled Jan.

He had his cock in one hand and with the other he grabbed Mia’s long dark hair and pulled her head back. She tried to say something but was cut off as he fed his cock between her red lips. He watched it push into Mia’s mouth. Slowly, Jan forced his cock to the back of Mia’s throat, feeling her throat muscles clamp down on him.

Mia suddenly felt something behind her. She tried to look over her shoulder to see what was happening. It was Michel! He was kneeling behind Mia and his hands were on her hips. With a sharp thrust, he drove his cock inside her pussy from behind. Mia’s body was rocked as Michel began to hammer away.

Jan held her by the hair as he jammed her mouth onto his cock. He pulled back and drove in again, watching his saliva-coated dick spread apart her lips. His hips moved back and forth as he fucked her mouth. It was wonderful! Nothing better, Jan thought, than having a hot girl’s mouth on the end of your dick! He began to speed up. He was going to cum. He let out a loud grunt as his load blasted down her gullet.

Meanwhile, Michel humped away at Mia from behind. He had enjoyed fucking her the first time, this second time was even better! Her cunt was so warm and tight, even after having six cocks in it. His body slapped against her loudly as his cock pistoned in and out.
Tears ran down Mia’s cheeks as Jan pulled his cock out of her mouth. She tried to spit and cough to get his taste out of her but it was no use. She looked up and saw Paul walking towards her.
“Oh God,” she thought. The idea of having him in her mouth made her feel even sicker. As he pushed himself between her lips, she let her tongue run along the underside of his cock. He let out a satisfied groan. But Mia wasn’t doing this for Paul’s enjoyment. She just hoped maybe she could get him to cum quick and be out of her mouth.

Her mouth closed around him tightly as he pushed in farther. It felt sooooo good! Paul looked down at Mia’s head bobbing up and down on him. He arched his back and wrapped his fingers in her hair.
Michel came hard in Mia as he pulled her back against him. He drove his cock deep into her as he spurted another load. He pulled out, wiping his slimy dick across Mia’s ass as he did so.
With Mia working her mouth and tongue along his shaft, it didn’t take long for Paul to feel the pressure building in his balls. He pressed in deeper, his cock hitting the back of her mouth. Her face turned red as she fought for air. Paul felt his cock give a jerk as gobs of cum shot into Mia’s throat.
“MMMMMPPPPACCCCKKKKKKK!” Mia made a loud gagging sound as she fought to swallow more cum. She felt sick as the warm sticky liquid slid down her oesophagus.

Mason and Neil were next to maul the poor girl. Mason rubbed his cock across her lips.
“Okay Mia, I want you to lick it real nice. I wanna feel that tongue all over my dick,” he said to her.
Neil just knelt behind her and ploughed his cock into her. He began fucking her rough and hard with short powerful thrusts. He reached under her and fondled and mauled her tits.
Mia ran her tongue along and around Mason’s thick veined shaft. She opened her mouth and Mason sucked in his breath as her lips tightened around him. Pushing on the back of her head, her mouth engulfed him, sliding along his shaft. Her head bobbed up and down, her mouth making wet sounds as she coated his cock with saliva.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, yesssssss!” Mason said as he watched the hot beauty sucking his cock. She put just the head of his dick inside her mouth and flicked her tongue around it in small circles. Mason’s knees almost buckled.
“Ohhhhhh girl! That is sooooo fuckin’ good!”

Mia ran her tongue along the shaft slowly, then slipped her mouth over the head. Holding onto Mason’s hips, Mia slid her lips slowly along the shaft. She felt the tip bump against the back of her throat.
Mason held her hair out of her face as she moved her head back and forth, her lips clamped tightly around him. Mason rocked his hips as he watched the pretty 18 year-old suck his cock. She did it slowly and methodically. Mason could feel himself losing control. He wanted to cum.
He grabbed the back of Mia’s head and held her mouth onto his cock. His thighs slapped against her face.
”MMMMPPPPHHHAAACCKKKKK…..MMMMMPPPHHHHAACCKKKK !”
Mia made gagging and gurgling sounds as Mason’s cock pushed into her throat and cut off her air. She tried to pull back but it was too late. Mia felt his cock twitch and shoot it’s load of hot jizz into her stomach.

Neil was giving her a cunt a good going-over as he pounded in and out relentlessly. Sweat dripped off him and onto Mia’s back. His sweaty, sticky stomach pressed against her as he bucked his hips.
“Holyyyyy fuucccckkkk!” he yelled out as his cock spewed out a long string of cum into her tight depths.
Mason and Neil pulled out of Mia. She collapsed on the floor, her chest heaving. Her entire body ached. She looked up at the men gathered around her, her eyes red and puffy. Her hair was a tangled mess hanging over her face.
Michel pulled her up to her knees. He sat on the couch and pressed her face down into his crotch.

“Come on Mia. Let’s see what that mouth feels like on my cock.”
Mia was like a robot. She didn’t care anymore. Hopefully, the men would tire out soon and leave her be. She opened her mouth and let Michel push her head down onto him.
His swollen head pressed against the roof of her mouth. Slowly she began to work her mouth up and down on him. Michel sighed and sunk down farther into the couch cushions.

Jan felt his cock begin to stir as he watched Mia sucking on Michel’s cock. He decided he needed his cock inside the girl one more time. He knelt down behind her and he rubbed the head of his cock across her pussy lips. He felt her body tense. His hands kneaded and massaged her ass cheeks. He let the tip of his dick just penetrate inside her pussy.
He moved his cock around in little circles. Mia felt him behind her and braced herself for another assault on her pussy. But she wasn’t prepared for what happened next.
Jan suddenly pulled his cock away from her pussy and in one savage thrust, rammed into her ass. It felt like a white-hot spear driving into her. Mia tried to pull her mouth off Michel to scream but he held her tightly.
“MMMMPPPPHHHHHHHHH!…….MMMMMMPPPHHHHH!” she squealed from around Michel’s shaft.
Jan dug his hands into Mia’s hips as he pulled back and plunged his cock into her tight shitter. He began a hard fucking of her ass.

Michel kept Mia’s mouth on him. He pushed his hips up forcing his fuckrod farther into her, feeling it bump against her throat. Mia’s saliva coated tongue slid back and forth on his shaft. Slobber ran from the corners of her mouth. Her jaws ached as she struggled to accommodate his thickness.
Each time Jan thrust into her ass, her mouth tightened on Michel. He would let out a little gasp of pleasure. He felt himself slowly building up to an orgasm. He grabbed Mia by the hair and pulled her off his cock just as he was ready to spurt. A thick spray of white goo hit her in the face, coating her cheeks and lips.
Michel laughed as he looked at her. “Look boys! A bit of face lotion for our little Mia!”

“Right on!” whooped Darin.

Jan kept up his vicious pounding of Mia’s ass. He too could feel his balls swelling and getting ready to shoot a load. Seeing what Michel did to Mia’s face gave him an idea. He also pulled out at the point of orgasm and spewed cum across the back of her legs and her ass. Jan slapped her across her ass as he stood up. He looked down at her red swollen anus.
“Yeah, you’re gonna be walking funny for a few days,” he chuckled.
Neil was hard again and ready for some more action. He sat down on the couch where Michel had been sitting.
“All right, Mia,” he said. “My turn for some mouth action. Get to work.”

Mia looked up at him wearily. She didn’t know if she could handle another dick in her mouth. Her jaw muscles ached horribly. But she knew Neil was the only one she hadn’t sucked yet so he would be the last one.
Mia wrapped her lips around him and began bobbing up and down. She was going to try and make him cum as fast as she could. She cupped his balls and massaged them.
“Ohhhhhh!” he moaned, running his hands through her hair. He pumped his hips, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. She sucked on him vigorously.
You might think I’m doing this for your enjoyment but I’m just trying to get you out of my mouth, Mia smirked.

Just then, she felt hands around her hips again. It was Paul! Mia closed her eyes in revulsion as she felt him press his cock inside her yet again. He began thumping away, making small grunting noises. Mia’s body shook with each rough thrust.
Neil had a string of slobber on his chin as he looked down at the luscious dark-haired girl with her lips wrapped around his cock. Her slender fingers massaged his balls and he knew he couldn’t hang on any longer. He arched his back and let out a loud groan as his cock flooded Mia’s mouth with more cum. She gulped and swallowed noisily.
Paul reached under her and squeezed her tits, pinching her nipples between his fingers. He pulled down hard on them like a farmer milking a cow. Mia squealed in pain.
“AAAAAAOOOOWWWWW!”

Paul leaned down and ran his tongue along Mia’s cheek. “Ahhhh what a sweet little slut,” he murmured in her ear. “You should come work in New York, Mia. You and me could have a great time!”
Mia felt like spitting at him but she just blocked him out. She endured his assault, impatiently waiting for him to finish. Soon she felt the familiar wet warmth inside her as Paul came. He let out a couple loud grunts as he collapsed on top of her. He held himself inside her for a little while until he slipped out. His dick made a slurping noise.
The men stood around her, buckling their pants back up and straightening their clothes. Except for Darin. He walked up to Mia and grabbed her by the shoulder. He flipped her around and pushed her onto the floor on her back.
“N-no! Please! No m-more”, begged Mia, tears running down her face.

“Mia, why don’t you just shut the fuck up?” sneered Darin. “I just can’t let you go when I’ve got you here like this without having a bit of fun with those gorgeous titties!”
He straddled her waist, his hard cock sticking out. He pressed his shaft between her tits, squeezing them around him tightly. Then he began sliding his cock back and forth.
“All right!” said Jan. “A good tittie-fuck!”
The other men gathered around as they watched Darin furiously stroke his dick between Mia’s boobs. The look of humiliation on her face was priceless. This was extremely degrading to her.

Darin panted and grunted, sweat running down his face. He looked down to see Mia’s tits shaking and quivering around his thick shaft. Suddenly thick gobs of cum spewed forth, coating Mia’s upper chest and her chin. Darin grinned as he continued to stroke his cock shooting cum on her tits. He milked himself dry before he finally stood up.
Mia looked down at the mess on her chest and tits. Tears continued to stream down her cheeks.
Jan kneeled down beside her.
“Now Mia, you know that nothing will be said about this, right?”
Mia looked at him, unbelieving. Slowly she nodded her head.
“Because you know the mess this could cause if the police became involved. We don’t want that, you don’t that! You still want to be a model don’t you?” he asked.

“Y-y-yes,” she whispered.
“Then you’ll be a smart girl and keep your mouth shut! You’re not the first one this has happened to. And really it was all your fault, acting like such a little slut and everything. I have some very powerful friends in the modelling business and if you want to become a world-class model, you will not say anything to anybody! Got me?”
Mia nodded her head. Jan gave her a small kiss on the forehead.
“Good! I’m glad you understand. Oh, and I think I speak for everyone here by saying, it was a really fun time!”
He stood up and looked at the other men in the room. “Come on guys, let’s go to the bar. I could use a drink!”

They walked out of the room and back down the stairs to the party. Jan and Darin saw Hope, Parker and Blake approach them.
“So,” said Hope. “Where’s Mia? You guys wear her out?” All three girls giggled like schoolgirls.
“Let’s just say that the next time you see Mia, I think she will have a rather improved attitude,” Jan smirked.
“And she might walk a little funny!” said Darin.
They all enjoyed a good laugh as they headed towards the bar.

LATER:

Estelle Hunter walked up the stairs to the private rooms. The party was over and she was checking all the rooms to make sure no stragglers were left. The 35 year-old woman was the director of public relations for Elite 2000 modelling agency. As such she had been in charge of organizing the night’s festivities at the Toronto Hyatt Regency.
Now she was assisting to clean up after everyone had left. She was also checking for any damage done to the rooms. Elite 2000 would be held responsible for all damages caused during the party.

It was she who found Mia curled up on the couch. The teen girl had tried to wrap the remnants of her torn dress around her naked, abused body. As soon as Estelle walked in the room, she could tell what had happened. She saw the bruises all over Mia’s body, the vacant stare on her face, as well as the streaks of dried cum on her thighs, chest and face. The room smelled heavily of sex.
“Oh my God!” Estelle exclaimed to Mia. She stripped off her suit jacket and wrapped it around Mia.
“Th-they r-raped me!” Mia bawled, barely perceptible.

“I can see what happened,” said Estelle. “Good Lord! Every year one of you young girls has to get herself in trouble. I saw you earlier tonight, Mia. You were very drunk! Judging from the way I saw you acting on the dance floor, I‘m thinking you might have asked for this!”
“It w-w-wasn’t my f-fault,’ cried Mia.
“Oh yes, I know. You models are so innocent all the time. Let’s just get you back to your hotel room and get you cleaned up before anybody else sees you. Elite 2000 does not need this kind of publicity! You’d think you young girls would learn but you never do.”
She helped Mia to her feet and out the door. They took a side door out of the banquet room so they wouldn’t run into any of the cleaning staff. Estelle took her to an elevator and back to her hotel room.

THE END

Last edited by bedroomvile8r; 07-17-2012 at 11:14 PM.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote