View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 03:25 AM   #11
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)
Wink Short Skirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
Not that I noticed, unfortunately. I was always concentrating on maintaining the act that I was asleep. Apparently, I was successful since no one has ever slapped me and changed seats!

Of course, instead of brushing the outer thigh with the back of my hand, I really wanted to reach over and rub the inner thigh from the knee up to the crotch, but I never dared try that.
In my days of travelling on crowded trains, I had several incidents where my approaches as a dedicated arse man got positive responses. A Finnish tourist girl fitted herself happily on to my bulging cock and made nice little wriggles while continuing a lively conversation with an older lady I assume was her mother. A sexy teen let me have fun and then, when leaving with her friends, lightly brushed her hand against my bulge. The trick was always to make it possible that the contact was accidental. If the girl responded, I carried on. I got the impression that some girls particularly liked this sort of hidden activity while they were chatting with friends or relatives who had no idea what was going on.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote