View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 06:39 PM   #2
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
And the men let Mary Ann crawl for about 30 yards or so until she came to a fallen tree that was blocking her path, leaving Mary Ann no choice but to crawl over it, but the Professor did not let her crawl all the way over the fallen tree, rather he pinned her down bent over the trunk of the fallen tree, kicking her little legs apart and dropping his pants to his knees before grabbing a hold of her pigtails, then the perverted Professor pressed his un-lubricated cock up to the tight little rubbery ring of Mary Ann’s virgin asshole, “Noo! Nooo! Noo-OOAAAAAAA!!!” she begged, but the Professor plowed his prick up the little Kansas farm girl’s corn hole, and she sang out in a blood curdling scream of agony that was so chilling it scared the birds in the nearby trees to take flight, and showing absolutely no regard for little Mary Ann the Professor brutal butt fucked her without mercy, and with her already being in a state of mental distress the Professor’s anal assault broke her, and she fell limp across the tree trunk, staring blankly at the ground as the professor continued battering her behind until he unloaded deep in her bowls with his 9 inch bone, holding it buried balls deep up her butt until her quivering anus had milked his balls dry, then he pulled it of her and whipped it clean on her ass cheek, saying proudly, “That ort to fix the little Bitch!”

mmmmm I think I have exploded reading that, I have the dvd of G.I. & love to see Mary Ann in those shorts - what a cute ass !!
(just like Daisy Duke in her shorts too, yummy)

Loved the story !!
Thanks for posting that !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ginger-and-MaryAnn.jpg (27.9 KB, 785 views)
File Type: jpg mary-ann.jpg (94.3 KB, 781 views)
File Type: jpg Mary_Ann-764574.jpg (55.1 KB, 777 views)

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 11-24-2008 at 06:43 PM.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote