View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:20 PM   #7
Mei from China

Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mei from China has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max hunter View Post
I get out of the car with my mate Throatdagger. The petite Chinese girl in front of us in her mini denim skirt and t-shirt smiles back at us, her big brown eyes seem elated to see us.

"So what seems to be the problem" I ask as Throatdagger looks across at me and smiles with a slight wink.

You explain that your car just stopped and you have no idea why. I look around to check that we here we are is completely deserted and suggest you open the hood of the car.

As you lean into the car to open up the hood lever I walk behind you and admire you legs and get a glimpse of your white panties under the short denim skirt.
Such a relief! The car stops to help me! I'm so happy.

Two handsome foreigner men get out and offer help, ask me open hood to look.

I open hood and lean in to show them it not working, show them some smoke coming from engine.

They say something about "fixing me real good." They mean fix car of course.

I give big smile.
Mei from China is offline   Reply With Quote