View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 01:54 PM   #24
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
By the way,how do you post the little vid clips like you do.
Ok There is probably a better way to explain this and or do it but i will tell you how i do it.(and if you already know some of this sorry)They are called animated GIFs.(Graphics Interchange Format )There are tons of sites with them and there are a few that i go to often.You can also make them with different programs.(something i also do)
I started a thread in Idle for them,here's the link..
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=15431
Once i have a gif i want(you can save them just like a picture) to post i load it up to my Photobucket account.(if you don't have one they are free to get)Then i use the "insert image" icon.(it looks like a little picture)instead of the "attachments"one that you use.I put the Direct link address that is listed under the Gif on my Photobucket page in the "insert image" URL box.Then hit ok....
........If anyone has any better suggestions please feel free to add them........

I don't know if that made any sense.If you have any questions you can ask here or PM me.

Now back to Hot Singers and my FAVORITE
Katharine Mcphee

Last edited by theDarkOne; 10-30-2008 at 01:56 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote