View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 07:08 PM   #9
Super Human

Super Human has initial reputation

Well, once again, this is a fantasy web site. To set the record straight, I would never rape a woman/girl in real life. Forcing anyone to do something they don't like is against everything I stand for and then some. Now to my point of why rape does happen to women.

Someone pointed out earlier that it is a "power" thing. Most guys feel good to overpower a woman in most situations, not just rape. For example, some guys do enjoy making more money, having a better job, having greater strength than women, drive better than women, and so forth. Guys just like to dominant other people (yes, feels good to dominant other men too).

But there is another reason. This one is more sinister but true. If a guy doesn't care about the "power" thing, then he would rape a girl because it's simply sexual and "fun" to inflict pain both physically and mentally. Some people just enjoy sex better through inflicting pain and humiliation, especially if it's the real thing and not just role play. I guess you would call that Sadism. It's completely selfish and evil I know.

I do want to say this to the OP. Good and gentle men do exist out there who would show great kindness and respect to women in all situations. You are right about how guys can treat girls in a nice and sweet way, which is how I am. But like everything else in this world, nice things are hard to find. Best wishes to you, Eliza.
Super Human is offline   Reply With Quote