View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #30
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanL View Post
That can actually be great when I'm in the mood for it.

Basically, I don't want any fight from her. Either I've surprised her and overpowered her physically (punching and kicking her) that she's too dazed to fight, or I've surprised her and managed to handcuff or otherwise restrain her, or she's too drugged and too drunk to fight me off.

Unending fights are one of my hugest pet peeves in RP.
While I can appreciate all of those methods for what they are... not my preference (though drugging does kind of interest me). I am aware that as the potential victim I have no say in the matter and in jest I have often recommended surprise as the best means of subduing a victim (ME, in my fantasy), I do kind of think if it as the bitch way out. Unending fights are boring as shit, though.

Sack up and pin a girl down. *nudge-wink*