View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 09:07 AM   #28
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have won!! You have given up the fight!! I am fingering you pussy ali hear are moans cuming from you and your hips are bucking and you pass out from all of this. Too much trauma to your body. You wake and find yourself on a air bed, but you feel a very nasty feeling between your legs. You realize that you have been fucked again while you were passed out. I walk you out too some post in the ground and tie you up. Amazed that you didn't fight any. I start by putting a water hose up your pussy to clean out it out. Then i start to wash your body with some warm water and can't believe this after all what i just did too you. I was your very tender nipples by hand squeezing them a bit going down to your stomach and washing that and skipping your pussy and ass to later. Your thighs are very tone and lovely. I go back and start to wash you ass by hand enjoying your full round ass. The with that scrunchie over your clit and you moan again. i clean you lips with my hands and go back and with the scruchie to work over your clit again.
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote