View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 08:50 AM   #24
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now for the punishment for that little act of yours. I pull off my cart a nice big anal plug and making you lick it for the only lube before i stuff it up your ass. Then all you feel is pain in your ass as i forced it up your ass. Then you see me tapping the floor and ask what am i doing, answer looking for studs. I found one and screwed in an eye bolt a then on the other side as well. Grabbing your ankle and tying to the bolt and repeated with the other ankle. u feel the coldness of my blade on your hips as cut off your panties leaving your pussy exposed to what ever my little mind has to offer.

I reach over and get some stim pads and place them on either side of your clit and bend to get the controller then hook them up to them. first i put up a stick right in front of you, walking back to my cart grabbing some clips, string and fishing weighs. I clip your tits and hear screaming tie the string to the clips and hand them both over the stick and tie the weights and let them fall. this is pulling on your nipples. Then i go back to the controller and turn it on and it is zapping your pussy.
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote