View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 09:36 AM   #7
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Looking at you as you say it's time to work and this is what work will feel like to me, I whimper as you cut my clothes away, taking in my body "W...work? Y...you didn't tell me w...what th...this place is..."

Hearing you tell me that you want me clean-shaven every day and you will come and verify with no notice and if I don't shave, you would make me sorry. Only saying "Mm-hmm gets me a punch in my stomach as you tell me to not just cry and mumble and you're not here to clean my tears. "Y...yes sir..."

Feeling him parting my labia, I tense as you reach inside with two fingers of you right hand but I'm still dry. Feeling him bend down I widen my eyes feeling his tongue on my pussy. Shaking my head, I tense as I sob out as he pushes his way deeper into me before he pulls away.

Looking up into his face as he leans against my legs and brings the tip of his cock in contact with my pussy, I shudder under him then gasp out as he kisses me deeply "Nnnn...."

Crying out, I tense as I feel him push all the way into me "Nuuuuuhhhh!!!!"

Feeling him fucking me I feel my pussy gripping him tightly as he grabbed my breasts, making me cry more and more as my pussy remains tight around him as he fucks me.

Sobbing as he uses me over and over, I cry out feeling him cum inside of me before he grabbed my throat again and letting your body rest on that hand. Gasping for air as you tell me that I am not going to put up a circus each time one of your friends fucks me or I will be punished, I furrow my eyebrows as my head shakes from side to side as he continues to strangle me.

Closing my eyes slowly, I start to lose air before he lets go and says he has to train me a bit but that was all right because I was not born a whore and there's a lot for me to learn but he was very bad at tolerating frustration. Oh God...why was this happening???

Hearing his words bout wanting to fuck my ass, I start to struggle more "N...no...please....not that!!"
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote