View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 01:15 PM   #6
viking_mxbae

viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"OK, so we have had a nice chat. Time to work. This is what work feels like for you."

The bitch is lying on her back. Two more rips of my knife, and the panties are just a piece of cloth. I get full sight of both fuckholes. The legs don't let me see well enough the patch of pubic hair — But I'm not losing time on that right now. There's work to be done. She is unshaven, but has very little pubic hair. Clearly, she does fit the "little girl" place I'm holding for her.

"I want you clean-shaven every day, no excuses. I will come and verify with no notice. If you don't shave, I'll make you very sorry."

"mm-hmm"

I hate whiny bitches. I punch her stomach.

"If you are going to talk to me, do so. Don't just cry and mumble. I'm not here to clean your tears."

"Shave? Yes, sir"

I part her labia with two fingers of my left hand, and reach inside with two fingers of my right hand. She is still completely dry... No surprise. Well, time to start the fun. I start licking her pussy. She breathes a bit spasmodically. I lick thoroughly, one side, the other, and start pushing my way deeper inside her. I do not see her face, but feel her crying. Maybe she is even enjoying it. Anyway, I had enough, it's not like I need her to cum.

I take off my boxers without her noticing. Lift my head off her slit, and lean against her legs. Look deeply into her beautiful, teary face, and bring the tip of my dick in contact with her pussy. As I'm already in position, as she is clearly expecting my first thurst, I give her beautiful face a kiss that could even be mistaken as a love kiss. Why not?

She looks confused. And it seems she does not expect me to...

PUSH ALL MY WAY IN.

Having lubricated her, I'm immediately fucking her fully. And I'm no longer spending time on subtleties. One! Two! Three! She starts screaming like the animal she has become. I grab firmly her breasts, adding a bit to her cries.

The whore is incredibly tight. Her pussy is exquisite. I was expecting this moment for the whole evening. The bitch is mine to play with, so I'll just let my body do as it wants... In, out, in, out, always the best minutes, the best part of the rape. Take care not to miss her expression, not to miss a single tear.

Push. Push. Push. Ahh! AHH!!! AAAHHHHH! I cum inside her. As she notices, she breaks into full crying. Time to remind her where she is — and what she is. Back to my first tricks.

Hold her neck, and let all of my body rest on my hand, on her neck. I'm still inside her pussy, feeling my last thursts of cum. Her eyes widen.

"Now, you are not going to put up a circus each time one of my friends fucks you. If any of them reports me of you behaving like a baby, you will be severely punished. How? I will beat you unconscious. Every time I get a report. Want me to show you how that feels?"

"No", her head says, still incapable of breathing. I'm strangling her a bit longer this time. Her face is swollen, red-purplish. Her eyes, reddened. She fights to move, but in this position... It's just impossible. I'm giving her some time to think, to react, to understand. To ache. To feel the longing for air. To feel my power over her. To despair.

Let go.

"I'll have to train you a bit. That's OK, you were not born a whore, and there's a lot for you to learn. But I'm very bad at tolerating frustration. Every time you frustrate me, you will wish you were the best, most submissive whore in the world. I am now going to fuck your ass."

Oh, for god's sake... She looks terrified again!

"No! No, please!"... Looks I will be spending quite a bit of time educating her.

Last edited by viking_mxbae; 05-31-2016 at 07:14 PM.
viking_mxbae is offline   Reply With Quote