View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 04:40 AM   #30
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've got a problem with Steve Jobs, Apple, the American education system, and all you fucking retarded, mongrel, bastardising rapists of the English language who can't fucking spell, are too fucking lazy to put an ENGLISH spell-checker on my iPhone, and are too fucking arrogant and patronising to suppose I could manage without it and give me the ability to turn the cunting thing off. I'm fucking sick of having to correct your countries collective spelling mistakes you fucking morons, let me make my own mistakes you bunch of imperialist wankers and go and start a war somewhere where you're both needed and welcome.

Cuban cigar anyone?!?
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote