Thread: The Signature
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 11:48 AM   #9
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part 7

She promises to scream, but we both know she can’t afford to. Why not do it right now? With her undergarments in my pocket, I need only unzip my fly and we can complete our arrangement early.

“I could be inside you in seconds”, I whisper.

Once my comment sinks in she is repulsed by it. My hand continues down to the edge of the dress and begins to raise it, exposing her behind. Tess instinctively slaps my arm to stop me. Her free leg struggles around the corner of the wall, and I hear the stiletto of the leather shoe scratching against it. The thought of the numerous passers-by seeing only a bare leg sticking out of this lane amuses me, and her fear that one of them will stop to watch is evident. Whether she means it or not, she tells me she will do anything I want – just not here in this dirty alley.

“Have some more wine”

I smile as she carefully switches hands and tilts the bottle towards her, taking a small swig. My point is made that I could have made this much worse for her so far, but I didn’t. She looks down at her legs straightening and her feet finally reaching the ground. I catch her arm again and we return to the footpath. Another couple of minutes walk from the traffic lights is The Orchid, the renowned hotel in the centre of the city. It consists of 144 rooms spread over 18 floors, with each containing eight rooms. We climb the steps and push open another pair of heavy brass doors. The receptionist looks our way but I received my key earlier; I think the young female said my room was on the fifteenth floor, and a glance at my key and a calculation shows that it is right. Still feeling spontaneous, I want Tess to go down on me. There is a smirk on my face but I can’t say the same for her, as she watches me reach for the button in the elevator.

The doors fail to close fully when someone lodges their hand between them. A brunette in a business suit enters and I promptly take my hand away from my zipper. Tess appears to breathe a sigh of relief, that is until I wrap my arm around her hips. I lean in close and tell her to caress her lips against my neck. I feel her soft cheek brushing past mine as I watch the woman beside us press number thirteen on the list. Tired of my girl’s hesitation and poor show of affection, I slide in behind her with my back against the elevator wall. I brush her hair back and rest my chin at the back of her neck, whispering things I want her to say to this lady.

“I love your shoes….are they….Stuart Weitzman?”

“Oh, thank you, and yes you’re right”, she answers pleasantly.

“Our...our room number is 127”, Tess is then forced to add.

The stranger doesn’t respond this time and in her view, the conversation is over. I begin kissing Tess on the shoulder, enjoying her smooth skin. When I hook one finger underneath the dress strap and slowly pull it down, she shakes her head, immediately replacing it. Our bodies are close together, my groin pressing into her backside. Both women stare at the red number at the top, the humming of the lift the only sound, it seems it can’t reach our respective destinations soon enough. The woman in the suit gets a glimpse of my wedding ring with those judgmental eyes, since my hands are hugging Tess’ stomach. Eventually, the 2 in the twelve becomes a 3 and the doors part. I reach into my pocket for the lace panties and throw them at the woman as she is stepping out. She is startled and actually manages to catch them, before brushing them onto the floor in disgust. I hide behind Tess’ curly hair and laugh quietly. She stutters and tries to explain, but there is nothing she can do or say.

“You two should be ashamed of yourselves”, our victim snarls, before walking away.

With the underwear on the carpet of that floor, Tess tries to release herself before the elevator moves again, but she is too late. She begs me not to leave them there, and when I don’t offer any help, she becomes awkward. I paid for her dress and high heels, but that really isn’t my problem. I let her go and she sulks at the opposite side to me. When we reach our floor, Tess is taken by the arm and led through the hallway. The room is at the far end, and after putting the key in the keyhole, I allow the lady in first.

I thought I might get a reprieve when the woman got in the elevator, but Christian puts his arm around me and tells me to kiss his neck. I only brush my lips against his white shirt, failing to reach his skin, and leaving lipstick on his collar. The woman pushes a button and turns to face the door. Christian leans against the elevator wall, touches my hair and puts his head on my shoulder. He starts whispering the small talk he wants me to make with the other woman. He guesses the brand of her court shoes correctly but I get the credit.

Then, Christian makes me tell her “our” room number, to my intense embarrassment. The business woman’s impression of me has completely changed as she watches a married man old enough to be my father fooling around with me in public. Christian begins kissing my neck, then starts to slide the strap of my dress down my shoulder. I yank it back up. He starts to press against my bottom with his body, his hands on my belly. I want to sink through the floor, but stand frozen. Watching the ascending floor numbers is the only thing that allows me to endure it; and I hope the doors open before 15.

As the woman starts to leave the elevator, she turns to glance at us, disapproving. To my horror, Christian reaches in to his pocket and throws my panties to the woman, who drops them to the floor. I hear Christian laughing softly as I try to say something, but I can only stutter.

“You two should be ashamed of yourselves.”

I try to go and get my panties, but Christian won’t let me go until the elevator is in motion again. I lean against the wall and shudder at the thought of the cleaning lady or even one of the hundreds of guests finding it. We get to our floor and he takes me by the arm. Still upset at losing my underwear, I follow him stiffly.

The room is lovely, with a double bed. He throws the contract on the dresser, looking in the mirror quickly. He puts the wine I’ve been carrying on the bedside table along with his mobile phone. I don’t want to go in the room, so I stay near the door, my purse clasped to my body. Christian sits down on the bed and pats it, wanting me to come over there.

“Please. I don’t want to do this. Do we have to?”

“You’re the one who wanted to leave the restaurant, and the alley. You can go whenever you like.”

I know full well that I am being manipulated, but I trudge over to sit next to him. Christian caresses my arm and asks me how it feels to have the best food, drink and clothes. How it feels to have women envy me because of my youth and expensive clothing, and men envy him because he’s with me. Maybe if I can keep him talking ….

“It’s strange.”

He takes my chin in his hand and looks into my eyes. “I’m used to it by now, but, it has been some time since I took home the best piece of ass in the room.”

With a flick of the light switch we are met with a beautiful, spacious room with a bed for two. I fling the contract onto the wooden dresser and check my hair in the mirror sitting on top of it, undoing my top button and sleeve cuffs. I take the wine bottle from Tess, who is still by the door, and place it on the cabinet by the bed. Then, my phone is put next to it. The light on the cover which shows the time and date fades away after a few seconds. She remains distant with her hands crossed over her handbag, so I sit on the edge of the bed and signal for her to join me. She makes one last feeble attempt to get out of this but I remind her that it was she who wanted to leave the restaurant before dessert, and then the lane, where she wanted to go anywhere but there, as I recall. Well, here we are in a 5 star hotel, a huge contrast, and she knows where the door is. The bed gently creaks as she unenthusiastically walks over and puts her weight on it. I start running my fingers up and down her bare arm closest to me.

“How did it feel to wear the most expensive clothes, eat the most expensive food, and be the envy of the room, from women because of your youth, and men because you were mine?”

She says it was strange. A good looking girl like Tess will turn men’s heads nonetheless, but today she was among a different class. I catch her chin and look intently into her eyes like an investment that is about to pay off. I tell her that it has been a long time since I brought home the best piece of ass in that room. My wife is a beautiful woman, but the years have been much harder on her than me. I instruct her to get onto the bed, which she lowers her head to, and uses the tip of her shoe to attempt to remove the other one.

“Did I ask you to take them off?”

This stops her in her tracks and she climbs onto the white quilt fully clothed. She is unsure how to lie or where to put her hands, so I use her arm to nudge her onto her back. I slip off my own shoes and kneel onto the bed. Tess has one knee up but her other leg is as close by as it can be. My hand starts at the leather of her high heel, the stiletto of which digs into the sheets, and then slides up her foot. Becoming more aggressive, I grasp her calf, taking pleasure in the skin of her long legs, which are startled briefly. I raise my head to give her a smile, moving up and over her knee, and groping her inner thigh excitedly. She instinctively blocks my hand with hers before her dress is reached. There have been certain times this evening where I have been aroused, seeing her return from the bathroom in the matching dress and shoes for the first time, that look on her face as she removed her panties, and practically grinding against her in the elevator – but now that we are alone I no longer have to control myself. I clutch my privates through my trousers suggestively, loosen my tie and begin unbuttoning my shirt.

“Tess, it doesn’t benefit either of us for you to fight me. We can’t have Daddy or Tommy finding you with bruises, and a girl like you, I bet you bruise easily. I can’t operate from jail now can I?”

Christian tells me to get on the bed. It’s the moment of truth, and shame washes over me but I decide to just get it over with for my father's sake. I start to kick off the black heels, but he stops me, so I force myself to get on the bed fully clothed. I don’t know what to do with my body, but Christian pulls me onto my back.

It’s impossible to relax as I watch him take his shoes off and kneel beside me. I feel his hands on my shoes. I think he means to take my shoes off, but instead his hands slide up my leg and grab my leg. I stiffen as his hands slide up past my knee, and try to stop him from going up any further. I am incredibly relieved as he takes his hand away, but I realize my relief will be short-lived as he grabs his crotch lewdly and takes his tie off.

Unbuttoning his shirt, he says, “Tess, it doesn’t benefit either of us for you to fight me. We can’t have Daddy or Tommy finding you with bruises, and a girl like you, I bet you bruise easily. I can’t operate from jail now can I?”

He drops his shirt of the floor and throws himself on top of me. As he starts kissing my neck I can’t help but try to push him off. His hand goes under my dress when a horrible thought hits my mind. Oh, my God I could get pregnant!!!!

“Christian wait….what about a…..” I can’t bring myself to say the word, but he seems to understand all too well what I mean.

"I’m shooting blanks tonight. For every date, in college at least, I sit in a 116 degree bath. Excessive testicular heat shuts down spermatogenesis.”

Oh... I’m far too confused and humiliated for my mind to grasp what he’s saying. I feel his hand go up my thigh and I instinctively close my legs to prevent the intrusion. I hear him growl my name in warning and I reluctantly allow my legs to relax and allow him to continue up my leg to my most private part…..Oh, my God….this can’t be happening….

It was important to advise Tess to co-operate. I see no need to hurt her, and I could do so unintentionally if she leaves me no choice but to use force. I undo the last button and throw my top on the ground. Crawling towards her on my knuckles, my body falls on hers, leaning more to one side. Her sensitive neck is the first thing I see. I begin kissing the base and impatiently move around both sides, which she turns the opposite way to. My positioning allows me to maneuver my busy hand which is placed on her left thigh once again. It slithers past the silky fabric and I see the bulk underneath it in the corner of my eye.

Whether it is an attempt at stalling or genuine concern I’m not sure, but Tess almost manages to stutter out the question of wearing a condom. I explain that basically, I teabag my testicles in a hot tub, but the medical lingo seems to go over her head. After Lisa and I didn’t want to have any more kids, it is something I started doing again, leaving me sterile and squeaky clean. A vasectomy is the most bullshit cure for depression I’ve ever heard. When my hand slithers between her legs, they react and shut instantly.

“Tess…..”

I glare at her and receive an ultimately submissive look back. She takes the pressure off my hand and lets me proceed. I feel her body tensing up in anticipation and it is even worse when I finally touch her privates. She gasps and shuts her eyes at sporadic moments, feeling the palm of my hand rest against her soft tissue, and my fingers running up the strip of pubic hair. I have stopped caressing her with my mouth momentarily to watch her endure it. Her legs twitch and her feet sometimes curl up against each other, the light in the centre of the room reflecting off the patent leather. When I pull out from under the outfit, she exhales as if she had been holding her breath for minutes. I use both hands to push the dress up further and give me the access needed.

She should be exposed at this point; however, she is clenching the end of her clothes and stretching it. I seize the offending arm and slam it down on the bed with a clear message. This time, she accepts the full weight of my body, fitted between her legs, with the top of my black trousers on her stomach. I feel her inviting chest underneath me as I pester her ear. I grind into her a little to help my erection along. Resting one elbow on the bed for balance, I reach between our bodies and unbuckle my belt. The button is opened, the fly unzipped, and I move my hips to allow my pants to slide down.

“I’ve been so fucking hard for you all night”