View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 08:26 AM   #7
nomass

nomass has initial reputation

A week before, I stole a master set of keys from the cleaning cart of a shopping mall I liked to lurk around. I soon discovered they opened all the utility rooms and offices. It didn't take long to discover how cool this was. The public washrooms are down a long corridor and to the left. Well out of sight of the traffic in the mall. Right next to the woman's washroom, there is a utility room housing the main water pumps for the mall. I spend hours in that room fantasizing about what I was going to do as I could hear the woman's washroom door open and close just feet from me. Sometimes I would cum, sometimes I would just let myself walk out with a determination that the next time would be the real thing. There's a comfy couch in the main mall facing the corridor where I sat every day just waiting for the right time, right fuck.

Sometimes I'd follow the perfect fuck around hoping she'd need to go to the washroom. Sometimes I just sit there watching woman walk down the hall and think how I could take them into the 'my' room.

Then I saw you.....there was a lull in the traffic of people in the mall and you just walked slowly into my world. I watched you walk into the corridor oblivious of my presence. I stared at your ass as it moved back and forth down the hall. This was the time.

Almost reluctantly I followed you down the corridor knowing that you might be 'it'. I'd done this a couple of times before but this felt perfect, nobody was around, just you..... Part of me wanted you to turn around and see that I was closing-in but you kept walking down the hall and as you turned the corner, I knew this was truly it. I was going to turn back but thought, 'just go around the corner and feel what you feel when you see her alone in an abandoned hall with a door to your world.'. You disappeared around the corner.....I looked back and there was no one. As I turned the corner you were 5 feet from the washroom and oblivious to my existence. I checked my surroundings one last time. There was just you, me, no cameras, no people, no one was going to check the utility room, nothing was in the way. So I move faster and close-in....I was almost shocked at how easy yet violently I put my hand over your mouth, around your waist and carried you to the door. I had to fumble with the key and you were starting to react.

Your turn...or I'll continue?
nomass is offline   Reply With Quote