Thread: Da Rulez
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 01:23 PM   #8
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
This point is currently being discussed internally, like you i was around when this was first introduced and it was used to remove/enforce rules about members talking about how to rape in real life or talking about them having committed a real rape but it seem's in my personal opinion (not a mod opinion) it is being taken out of context in recent times.

Then on the other hand who wants to talk about a celeb that was raped, what more can you discuss other than "he/she was raped".
I'm glad to know that this is being discussed and that you seem to see the point I was making.

To be clear, I have no objection to a rule that says no real rape. In fact, on other forums, I myself have opened more than one can of ban on members who could not understand the difference between fantasy and reality. I just feel that lately, on this board, that rule has been enforced to the point of silliness.

As for who wants to talk about a celebrity who's been raped, or what more can you discuss. Well, I really don't know, since I didn't see the posts, but it seems that some members thought there was something to discuss there.