Thread: Da Rulez
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Da Rulez

Are in place for a reason, why people bitch and moan when the mods enforce them I will never know. Hopefully the bull will stop and the day will come when people take five minutes outta their time of registering and joining to look over the rule page.

Mods aren't paid to do this and take time outta their lives to make sure RB is full functional and everyone enjoys their stay here. That's all I wanted to say...and I am in need of some candy corn. *can't wait for halloween to come around.

Oh yea this isn't directed at anyone in particular...just saw some bullshit and said 'That's dumb just get over it and abide by the rules.'. So yea...it aint a thang but a chicken wang tied to a shoe string in the spring.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote