Thread: Sweetwater.
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:12 AM   #20
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naor2a View Post
jwham I love that story and I am looking forward to the next chapter! I hope there will be some rapes of whole families, the rape deflowering of a bride in front of the whole wedding party or a mass rape... that are my favorites

I tried to honor your request, Naor2a, while at the same time trying to keep it within the realm of believability with the storyline of Sweetwater, I hope you like it.

Chapter 12.

The Frantz family was on their annual vacation, heading to the Golf Coast where, 60 year-old Ronny Frantz and his 54 year-old wife Patricia owned a spacious vacation home. They were traveling in their spacious Fleetwood RV with their 30 year-old son Glen and his 26 year-old wife Mindy, also along on the trip was Ronny and Patricia’s two daughters, 36-year-old Tara Abrams who’s Husband Tom had stayed at home to run the Frantz family appliance stores, and Trisha Frantz, Ronny and Patricia’s youngest daughter, and it was a special trip this year for 18-year-old Trisha, for accompanying her family on this years trip was her 21 year-old fiancé Bobby Moore, Trisha and Bobby were to be married on the beach that adjoined Ronny and Patricia’s vacation home.

The Frantz family was devout Catholics and good people, Ronny had started the family business when he was a young man and it had grown over the years to where he now owned 4 stores that employed over100 employees plus his family, and it afforded his family a very comfortable living.

Ronny, ignoring his wife’s protest steered off the normal route to the Golf Coast, feeling sure he could cut 100 miles or better off of their trip by getting off the Interstate and traveling through the rural small towns that were along the country roads, and it became obvious to Patricia that Ronny was lost, “Honey it’s getting late and we need to find a campground for the night” but Ronny was a stubborn man and insisted he wasn’t lost, but everyone in the RV persuaded Ronny that they wanted to find a place to camp and stretch their legs, so Ronny relented, saying, “Alright, alright, the next town we go through I’ll stop at a gas station and get directions to the nearest campground”

About an hour before sunset Ronny pulled into Sweetwater gas station, and it so happened That Jake Jacobs was there seeing how things were going with Sam and Maria, when the Frantz family’s RV pulled into the station and the whole Frantz family got out of the RV to stretch their legs and buy soda from the station’s vending machine, and Ronny and Patricia walked up to Jake and Sam asking them directions to the nearest campground. Jake who would not normally abduct a whole family was very impressed with Patricia Frantz, who although 54 years-old looked 15 years younger than her age, and she was the kind of woman Jake had a weakness for, a proud, cultured, dignified woman, and Mrs. Frantz looked conservative, but very sexy in her knee length, brown cotton, Button-up Safari Shirt Dress with ¾ sleeves, that she wore bare legged with dark gray, slip-on canvas sneakers, and Patricia’s shoulder length dark brown Permed hair was Jake’s favorite hair style, and her short stature and slender body really turned Jake on.

Jake shook Ronny’s hand with a friendly smile on his face, as he said, “Good evening to you fine folks, my names Jake Jacobs, welcome to Sweetwater, I am sorry to tell you that there isn’t a campground within a 3 hour drive of here, but I would be honored if you and your family would accept my invitation to park your RV out at the farm, the little Misses and I would enjoy the company” Jake could really lay down a line of bullshit when he wanted to, and Patricia fearing he Husband’s stubbornness would cost the family 3 more hours on the road, spoke up quickly, “I would like to thank you Mr. Jacobs for your gracious invitation and on behalf of my family we accept your warm hospitality, you truly are a southern gentleman”

“Well it’s settled, when you folks are ready you can follow me out to the farm” Jake said with a smile, and Patricia thanked Jake again and her and Ronny went to tell their children they had found a place to camp for the night. Sam had a sad look on his face figuring sense Jake had set this all up with out any help from him, he wouldn’t be owed first fucking rights to and of the Frantz women, and Jake could read Sam like a book, and told him, “Sam you go get the Sheriff and Deputy Ross and tell them to come to the farm in one hour, then go to your place and chain Maria up in the basement and get your Pit Bull and meet us all at the farm, but leave the dog in your truck, he may come in handy if one of those Yankees slips by us and makes a run for it”

After Jake pulled out of the station with the Frantz RV following him, Sam closed up he station and went about carrying out Jake’s instructions, and on the way out to the farm Jake called Dave his head overseer and explained the situation to him, having him lock all the girls in their rooms, Jake wanted as many men as he could get to keep the Frantz family under control. Once at the farm Jake had Ronny Frantz pull the RV back beside the barn telling him there was a power hookup there for the RV, but Jake’s real reason was so that it wouldn’t be visible from the road,

The Frantz were settling in for the night and relaxing in their home on wheels, Ronny, Glen and young Bobby were playing cards, while Mindy, Glen’s wife was laying down on a sofa nearly in tears trying to get comfortable as she was suffering from one of her migraine headaches, and Patricia, Tara, and Trisha were in the back master bedroom of the RV where Trisha was trying on her wedding dress, a White Satin, Lace, Tea Length, strapless dress, complete with a White beaded Veil, it was a perfect dress for a beach wedding, and the big breasted 18-year-old bride to be looked stunningly beautiful in it.

The Frantz tranquil evening turned real bad real quick when the door to their RV slung open and Jake followed by the Sheriff, Deputy Ross, Sam and the farm’s 3 overseers Dave, Bill and Donny all marched into the RV, the Sheriff and the Deputy with their pistols drawn. Ronny, Glen and Bobby were taken off guard by the sudden invasion of 7 men, two of them being Officers of the Law with their weapons drawn.

“W-what’s this all about Mr. Jacobs?” Ronny asks with a startled look on his face.

“Where are your women at Mr. Frantz?” Jake asks.

But the stubborn 60-year-old man ignored Jake’s question and in a defiant tone asks, “I want to know the meaning of this Sheriff?” and the Sheriff answered Ronny by whacking him over the head with the butt of his pistol knocking him out cold and he feel to the floor of the RV. Patricia and her daughters hearing the commotion came out of the back room Trisha still wearing her wedding dress and Veil.

“Mr. Jacobs! W-w-what’s going on, what have you men done to my Husband?” Patricia asks in a shaken fearful voice.

“It will all be made clear to you soon enough Mrs. Frantz, but for right now if you value your family’s lives you will come with us into the farmhouse without any future trouble, do I make myself clear?” Jake said in a calm but authoritative voice.

All of the family got up to be lead into the farmhouse except for Mindy, who was suffering from a server Migraine headache, anyone who has ever suffered a Migraine could certainly sympathize with the crying 26-year-old blond, one side of poor little Mindy’s head was just throbbing, and when she got like this Mindy was highly sensitive to noise, light and even smells could cause her to become nauseated or even vomiting, and just normal physical activity made all of these symptoms worse, and Mindy was curled up in the fetal position sobbing uncontrollably.

“What’s wrong with you ya little Bitch? Get up here with your family!” the Sheriff said as he looked down at the sexy little blond who was not raised Catholic like the Frantz nor did she dress as conservative as her mother in law Patricia, or her sister in laws Tara and Trisha, Mindy was dressed in a white and Pink Flowered One Piece Tube Dress with a High Cut Skirt and barefooted.

“Please Officer, my wife is suffering from a Migraine headache, let me carry her in the house” 30 year-old Glen Frantz begged Sheriff Jacobs, but the un-sympatric Sheriff reached down grabbing a hold of the front of Mindy’s flimsy dress and with one yank ripped it from the bawling beautiful blonde’s braless body, leaving her setting there curled up and clad only in a sex pair of Pink Lace Low Rise Tonga Panties. Glen became enraged and started to stop the Sheriff from touching his suffering wife, but was struck down by Deputy Ross who hit him over the head with his gun, knocking him out.

Jake directed two of his overseers Bill and Donny to pickup Ronny and Glen Frantz and carry them into the house while he lead Patricia into the house, overseer Dave marched young Bobby along while the Sheriff took the young bride to be, Deputy Ross kicked Tara in the ass to get her to moving and following them all was Sam, who was dragging the panty clad blond by her long hair, her little arms flaying as she tried to clamber to her feet, but was unable.

Once in the house the family was taken down into the basement, a place that had all the bondage equipment and devices needed to make a woman suffer, Jake told his 3 overseers that they had all the time in the world to fuck the ladies on the farm and that tonight this family belong to him the Sheriff, Sam and Deputy Ross, they could stay and watch or go rape on of the farms regular slaves, they chose to stay and watch.

The basement had two jail cells in it and Ronny, Glen and Bobby were locked up in one and Mindy, Tara and Trisha were locked up in the other, only the mother Patricia was left out of the cells, Ronny and Glen were both awake and along with Bobby were standing looking through the bars of the cell they were in, and Jake had Patricia introduce her family members before saying to her, “Now take off your clothes Mrs. Frantz” and Patricia stood looking at the man who had treated her family so kindly at the gas station, and she was trembling all over and sobbing, tears streaking down her pretty face and her plump red lips quivering as she softly spoke, “Please Mr. Jacobs sir, I can’t take my clothes off in front of my son and my daughter’s fiancé and all of these men, please don’t shame me this way, you seemed so nice at the gas station”

Jake than spoke out, warning all the Frantz, “That me make something perfectly clear to every member of this family, when you are told to do something you do it or another member of your family will pay a heavy price, now I will ask you one last time Mrs. Frantz to remove your clothes”

Jake was thoroughly enjoying the way this mature respectable wife and mother was shivering and shaking and sobbing in shame as she unbuttoned her brown Safari dress in front of her family as the other 6 men were hooting and hollering dishonoring taunts at her like, “Take it off Bitch!” … “Show us your stuff little Momma!” and Patricia unbuttoned her dress far enough to slip it off of her shoulders and let it slid down her slender sexy body to the floor before stepping out of it, and poor little Patricia’s sexy slender legs were wobbling so much from her shaking that her knees were nearly knocking as she stood there in her white bra and panties and her canvas slip on sneakers.

“Now take off your bra Mrs. Frantz” Jake said with a smirk, as Patricia looked at him with her big brown eyes filled with humiliation, and Jake’s men continued to disgrace her with their heckling as Patricia’s took off her bra and let it drop from her trembling hand to the floor, exposing her adorable little 36C-cup breast, “Look at them little cupcakes!” one voice jeered, “Momma’s got cute little muffins!” teased another man.

“Now slid them panties off and walk them over to the cell and hand them to your Husband” and Patricia looked at Jake with such a pleading look in her sad brown eyes that Jake just knew she was about ready to beg him not to make her do it, so Jake put his index finger to his lips, signaling for her to be quiet, and Patricia slowly slid her panties off and surging with shame carried them over and handed them to Ronny and that old rich man was sobbing like a baby, unable to even look at his disgraced wife, as the taunts continued from Jake’s men, “That old Bitch has a great little caboose on her” … “Wiggle that little heinie Whore!” … “I’d wannta bust that Bitch between those biscuits”

Jake didn’t miss much, and he seen how Patricia’s Husband and Son couldn’t bring themselves to look at Patricia as she shook and sobbed in shame in front of their cell, because they felt her shame and disgrace and that amused Jake, but he also noticed how Bobby her future Son in Law couldn’t take his eyes off of his fiancé’s Mother, “Sheriff remove Bobby from the cell” Jake said, and Jake had Bobby set down in a big sturdy wooden chair.

“Mrs. Frantz I think you need to see just how much Bobby Boy here likes you, I want you to get down on your knees in front of him and pull off his pants” Jake said, “Please Mr. Jacobs Please this is so wrong what you’re making me do! Please don’t make me do it please! I’m begging you!” but Jake felt no mercy for the begging Mother in Law to be, and said, “Do it Bitch or I’ll have the Sheriff take Glen out in the barn and put a bullet in his head!” and poor little Patricia was bawling so hard she could hardly breath as she undid Bobby’s pants and started pulling them down, and when Bobby’s fat 7” hard throbbing cock came springing out of his pants Patricia was shocked to see this young man whom she had grown to care for, being aroused by the shame and humiliation she was being subjected to, and all she could say as she pulled his pants the rest of the way off of him was, “Oh my Gawd Bobby! Oh my Gawd!” Ronny was mad as Hell, shaking the bars of the cell calling Bobby a little bastard and Glen was threaten to kick his ass, and little Trisha was sobbing, “How could you Bobby! How could you” and the basement erupted with laughter from Jake and the other men.

“Give Bobby Boy a proper welcoming into your family by sucking his cock Patricia” Jake demanded, “Please! Please! Please!” she said, sobbing so hard she could hardly speak, and Ronny yelled “NOO! NOOO! She doesn’t even do that for me Damnit! You can’t do this to us!” and Jake looked down at Bobby and seen the burning lust in the young man’s eyes as he stared down at his sniveling Mother in Law to be, and he asked Bobby, “Do you want her to suck your cock Bobby Boy! Do you!” and Bobby consumed with lust and hearing from Ronny that Patricia had never sucked a cock before, beat his fist down on the arms of the chair and yelled, “Yes! Yes! I want her to suck it!”

“You heard the man Patricia, get to it” said Jake with a smirk, but that devout Catholic woman was in so much mental distress that she just knelt there staring blankly at Bobby’s bulging throbbing cock, bawling like a school girl, and Jake said, “Your hesitation is going to get your Son killed Mrs. Frantz, so you better get a grip on your emotions and buff Bobby’s bone” and driven by a Mother’s love for her child Patricia wrapped her soft plump virgin lips around Bobby’s cock and began welcoming him into the family, “How’s that feel Bobby Boy?” Jake laughed, and Bobby moaned in pleasure, “It feels soooo Gooood!” and what Bobby did when he was ready to cum made Jake laugh so hard he nearly pissed his pants, because Bobby grabbed two fistfuls of Patricia’s hair and crammed her face all the way down into his crotch, until her little button nose was buried in his pubic hair, than he raised his legs up and wrapped them around Patricia, crossing them behind her back, clamping her little head tightly between his thighs and forcibly feed his Mother in Law to be his slimy load, grunting in pleasure, “Eat it Momma Frantz! Suck it all out of me!” as her throat clamp choked around his cock, squeezing every drop of cum out of his balls.

Booby finally released Patricia’s little head, and she came up gagging, red faced and gasping for air, “You pathetic creep!” Patricia sobbed, and Ronny and Glen was cussing him and threatening Bobby, little Trisha was telling him how much she hated him and that the wedding was off, and Tara was yelling at him too, only Mindy was uninvolved as she lay on the little cot inside the cell clad only in her Pink Lace, Low Rise Tonga Panties with a pillow wrapped around her little head feeling like her head was about to explode.

Don’t look like they like you much anymore Bobby Boy, but you’re all right in my book kid Ha! Ha! Ha!” and Bobby realizing that the family would never forgive him for what he had done to Mrs. Frantz looked up a Jake and said, “Mr. Jacobs sir”

“What is it Bobby?”

“Can I fuck her?”

And Jake broke out in laughter and said, “Easy tiger, I think I’ll save the rest of Momma Frantz for myself, and my boys need a piece too, how would you like to be one of my boys Bobby?” Bobby had never felt so alive in his life as he did when he forced Mrs. Frantz to swallow his cum, and he answered Jake saying, “I would like that very much Mr. Jacobs sir” and Jake was going to see just how far Bobby would go to prove that he was sincere and not just trying to save his own skin, and so he ask Bobby.

“You see that big man right there Bobby?” Jake asked pointing at Sam, “Well that man has done a lot for me and I want you to do a lot for him, I want you to pick who you think is the very best piece of pussy in that cell over there and drag her over and give her to him” and Jake motioned for the Deputy to open the cell so Bobby could drag out one of the girls out and give her to Sam.

Bobby had never felt so powerful in his life as he did when he entered the girls cell, the way his lovely fiancé and her sister Tara looked at him in total fear, and he couldn’t help but reached down and squeeze Mindy’s sweet little heart shaped butt through her Tonga Panties, before grabbing little Trisha by her upper arm and looking her in the eyes saying, “So the weddings off is it you little Cunt?” and he drug her from the cell as she begged “Nooo Bobby Noooo! Please don’t give me to him! Not to him Pleaseeee!” but Bobby threw little Trisha at the fat slobs feet telling him, “I hope you like virgins big man because the little Cunt never gave me the chance to break her in for you” and as Sam looked down at that frightened 18 year old virgin staring up at him he told Bobby, “Their my favorite kind kid”

Sam reached down and grabbed Trisha pulling her up to her feet and marched the terrified teen virgin over to a table, on the tabletop there were 4 eye bolts that formed the 4 points of a square, and Trisha was forced to lay on the table on her back, two of the eye bolts were on either side of the sobbing betrayed bride’s hips, and Sam fastened Trisha’s wrist to the leather cuffs that were connected to these eye bolts, so that her arms were now fastened straight down to her sides, the other two eye bolts were just above Trisha’s head to either side, and Sam pulled Trisha’s sexy young legs back to were her little feet were over her head and fastened her ankles to the two leather cuffs that were connected to these eye bolts, in this position Trisha’s sweet little ass was up in the air, her leg spread wide open above her head and her arms down to her sides, and the terrified teen lay there looking up at the grimy obese man as he started taking his clothes off sobbing, “Don’t do this to me! Please don’t do this to me!”

Meanwhile Jake sat in the big wooden chair forcing Patricia Frantz to set in his lap, saying to her, “Now you and I are going to watch your little pussys show my boys a good time Ha! Ha! Ha!” than he looked at the Sheriff and Deputy Ross and said, “Help yourselves to the two that’s left Officers” and the two corrupt Officers headed for the girls cell.

To be continued …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote