Thread: Sweetwater.
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #13
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 8.

The following morning Gail Williams was tagged teamed by Jake and his son Mike who Raped her at the same time, giving it to her in all her fuck holes until about twelve noon, then she was bound hand and foot and thrown into the trunk of Jake’s car with a gag in her mouth, and Jake drove by Sweetwater’s gas station where Sam was working.

“Good afternoon Mr. Jacobs sir” Sam Jenkins greeted Jake,

“You give any thought to what woman you would like to have as sex toy Sam?” Jake asks.

“Did you really mean what you said Mr. Jacobs when you said I could have any woman I wanted?”

“Have I ever lied to you yet Sam, just tell me who it is you want and she’s yours” and Jake really expected Sam to pick one of the pretty girls being held in forced prostitution at the farm, so he was a little blindsided when he heard who Sam wanted.

“I really like that pretty little Puerto Rican girl who works at the Diner your family owns, Maria is her name, she is always polite to me, unlike all the other pretty girls in town”

“Maria Cassiano? Damn Sam, it isn’t like she wont be missed, she lives with her Parents! Not to mention she teaches Sunday school at Sweetwater Church of God! I figured you would want that pretty little Tonya girl at the farm, or one of the other girls there”

Sam hung his head in disappointment; he really had his heart set on that sweet young lady with the reddish-brown Coppertone skin who worked down at the Diner he often had lunch at, and 21-year-old Maria was as sexy as the day is long with her flawless Coppertone skin, waist length raven colored hair and raven colored eyes. Sam couldn’t help but get a hard on every time he ate at the Diner, watching sweet little Maria serving dinner platters to the customers and washing the tabletops in her knee length formfitting navy-blue waitress dress that button to the waits, and showed a modest amount of cleavage from tits that had to be at least a large D-cup, and Maria’s narrow waistline really made her big tits and rounded hips standout, and the natural wiggle of Maria’s little round heart shaped butt was a sight to see.

“I’m sorry Mr. Jacobs sir, I should have known Maria would be impossible for you to get, being so well liked at her Church and all and her Parent would be sure to ask questions if she suddenly disappeared, you’re right, I will gladly settle for Tonya” Sam said in a disillusioned manner, and his manner made Jake feel like he was reneging on his word, after all he did promise Sam any girl in Sweetwater if Sam gave him Gail, and Sam held up his end of the bargain, plus Jake didn’t like anyone to think that anyone was outside of his reach and impossible for him to get.

“I didn’t say Maria was impossible for me to get Sam, I only meant it wouldn’t be easy, if it is Maria you want than it will be Maria you get, it might take me a little while to set it up, that’s all I meant” Jake said, making Sam’s day.

“Thank you Mr. Jacobs sir! Thank you so very much! I should have known you could do it, you can do anything!”

“I’ll get back with you Sam when I get it all set up,” Jake said before driving off and delivering Gail Williams to the farm.

After a long and informative talk with Dr Gonzalez, Jake and the Doctor paid Maria Cassiano a visit at the Diner after she had closed up for the evening and was cleaning up the last of the dirty dishes, and Jake overpowered the pretty little Puerto Rican girl and held her down on the floor as Dr Gonzalez administered a shot of a powerful drug that left Maria in a comatose state, slowing her heart rate and breathing down to a point where she appeared dead, than Jake placed a call to Maria’s Parents and had them come down to the Diner, where they seen there Daughter on the floor and by all appearances dead as a doornail.

Dr Gonzalez kept Maria in a comatose state until after the funeral was held; Maria lay in her casket in her favorite Sunday Church going dress, a conservative white colored knee length, round neck shirt dress that buttoned all the way up the front, and after the grieving Cassiano family and friends had walked past Maria’s coffin to view her for the last time, and left the Church and went to their cars for the slow drive to the graveyard, Jake pulled Maria from her casket and carried her out the back door of the funeral home, putting her in the trunk of his car, then the pallbearers were called in to carry her closed casket out to the awaiting hearse.

When Maria awoke from her drug-induced coma, she was laying on an old worn-out, mucky, twin sized, sheet-less mattress, still wearing her funeral dress. Maria was down in Sam’s dark murky basement with one of her ankles chained to the sewage pipe, and still sluggish from the coma inducing drug, little Maria was seeing double, which meant she was seeing two naked obese hairy fat men standing beside the filthy mattress she was laying on, and in a state of frightened mental confusion the pretty Puerto Rican Sunday school teacher asks, “Sam? It that you Sam? Where am I Sam?”

To be continued …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote