Thread: Sweetwater.
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #12
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you Jujim & HollyO, your kind post are very much appreciated & I thank you both.

Chapter 7.

Once in his bedroom Jake put Gail down on her feet and he sat down in a dressing chair and told her to undress him, and Gail wanted to yell, Hell No, but knew better, she thought about trying to bargain but knew she had nothing to bargain with, and now for the first time in her life, that proud, pretty little lady who held all the power over the men in the boardroom and even her own Husband in her bedroom, sank down to her scuffed up knees in front a man who held the power of life and death over her and her family and done the only thing left she could think of and that was to swallow her pride and beg.

“Please Mr. Jacobs sir, I’m a happily married woman, please don’t make me do this I’m begging you, I-I-I know you have the power to do with me as you please but you also have the power to let me go home to my family, and I swear on my son’s life that if you would just let me go home I would never breath a word about you or Sweetwater to another living soul, please Mr. Jacobs sir, please”

Jake sat there listening to Gail Williams in amusement, who despite all the power she held in the outside world, here on her knees in front of him the powerful corporate executive held no more power than a lady who washed dishes for a living, and it was enjoyable for him to see the high and mighty woman reduced to a common Cunt, groveling and sniveling at his feet.

“Shut up and get my shoes off Cunt! And don’t make me tell you twice” and Gail realized that no matter how much she didn’t want this to happen, it was going to happen, and she resigned herself to doing what she knew she wasn’t going to get out of, but when she reached out to untie the laces of Jake’s shoes he stopped her, saying,
”You will show me the submissiveness and respect that a man of my position deserves and undress me with your teeth you little Slut!”

Talk about taking a big punch to her pride, this directive by Jake had poor little Gail saturated to her very essence with humiliation, and for Gail to kneel there seeing Jake with a smug smirk on his face only added to the disgrace she was feeling, and Gail wanted so desperately to rip this bastard’s heart out, but seeing her son’s face in her minds eye made her do the only sensible thing she could do, and she lowered her head down to the floor to untied Jake’s shoes with her teeth, and her little heart sank when she seen his laces were doubled tied and knew this was not going to be an easy task, and it took her almost ten minutes of gnawing at his shoe strings with her teeth to untie the first shoe, which Jake was very unhappy about, and as Gail pressed her chin against the heel of Jake’s untied shoe to peel it from his foot he warned her.

“Now that you have had practice you have just two minutes to untie the other shoe, if you fail you will be punished” but Gail protested Jake’s time limit, saying it was unfair and begged for more time, but Jake was unmoved and said, “Now your down to on minute and twenty seconds” and Gail started chewing at the laces of Jake’s other shoe, desperately tried to get the double tied string undone before her time expired, but Jake rose to his feet and unbuckled his belt, and as he pulled it from the belt loops of his pants and doubled the belt over in his hand he told the blond beauty, as she gnawed at his shoe laces, “Your times up Bitch! Stand up!” and the bawling businesswoman looked up at her abductor begging, “Just one more minute Mr. Jacobs I almost have it, just one more minute is all I’m asking for pleaseeee” but Jake reached down and grabbed Gail by her upper arm and pulled her up to her feet and began whipping her beefy round butt like a angry father disciplining a insubordinate child.

“Please Mr. Jacobs sir, I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Just one more minute and I’ll have that shoe off I promise Mr. Jacobs Oh Pleaseeeee!” Gail Williams begged as she danced around in circles on the balls of her little feet in her bombshell pink lingerie that afforded her no protection from Jake’s unforgiving belt, and Gail had her free hand behind her trying to shield her soft ass flesh from the welting blows of the belt, but Jake beat the blonde’s bountiful buns until the pain drove her back down in the floor on her knees, only then did he stop beating her, and when he let go of her arm she didn’t even have to be told to get his shoe untied, she went at the shoe string of her own accord, and in less than a minute had it untied and off of his foot.

Gail Williams finished undressing Jake with her teeth, unbuttoning his shirt and undoing his pants, tugging them down his legs with her pearly white teeth until Jake stood before her wearing only his white cotton briefs, his cock so hard that the head of it was protruding up out of the elastic waistband oozing pre-cum, and by the time she got them off of him her pretty face was glistening with his clear slimy cream.

After Gail had his underwear off of him Jake had her take his throbbing 8 inch cock in her little trembling hand and lead him over to his bed, crawling on her knees, and Jake’s hairy barreled chest swelled in manly pride as the sobbing sexy sophisticated corporate cunt lead him to his bed shaking like a dog shitting pee-seeds.

Jake lay down on his back in his bed and had Gail straddle his hips on her knees; “Now I want you to rip that thong off of yourself and tell me how bad you yearn to please me as you do it, and it better be good Mrs. Williams, it better be the most convincing sales pitch you ever gave, or so help me I’ll make that ass whipping I gave you seem like a stroll in the park”

If humiliation and shame could be measured in tears than Gail’s was immeasurable as she pulled and yanked at the thong she had been given to wear until she managed to rip it from her high classed crotch, as she sobbingly tried to convince Jake how much she long to satisfy his sexual needs, “It is my only wish and desire to make you happy to be a man Mr. Jacobs sir, and my only fear is failing in that endeavor, for the only thing that would make me happy is making you happy” and Jake was grinning like a cat in a birdhouse as he said, “Words are cheap Slut, show me now that you mean them”

Gail had to focus on her doting Husband and her loving son to derive the strength to take her persecutor’s pulsating prick in her trembling hand and place the head of it between her pussy lips and slowly slid herself down on it, and it was only as she slid herself down on Jake’s cock that she realized her pussy was wet, but being an educated woman she knew this was her body’s natural defensives kicking in to protect her from being injured from this unwanted invasion of her womanhood, but Jake shamed her, telling Gail she was as wet as a cock craving whore, he was trying to get Gail’s pride to betray her and contradict her claims of wanting only to please him, but Gail was smarter than Jake gave her credit for and seen what he was trying to do, and she moaned as she started to wiggle and grind his cock in her squeezing pussy and said softly, “I’m wet for you and only you and proud to be your whore Mr. Jacobs sir”

Jake was impressed and could clearly see why this level headed woman held the position she did in her cooperation, “Lets see those tits Whore” Jake demanded, and Gail slipped the straps of her lingerie off of her shoulders and exposed her firm C-cup breast to Jake, who took them in his hands as Gail continued to pump grind and wiggle her wet little pussy up and down on Jake’s cock, “Average tits but nice nipples Whore” Jake commented as he pinched her nipples hard between his thumbs and index fingers. And Gail did have great nipples, her areola was the size of silver dollars and puffed out like cones, and the nubs were as big as the tip of his little finger, and after playing with them for a while he told her to suck her own tits as she hopped up and down on his cock.

Gail learned what utter humiliation was as her tight pink meat started having multiple orgasms all over her rapist cock as she sucked on her own tits, and as she did Jake rolled over with her, putting himself on top of Gail and hooking his strong arms underneath her sexy shapely legs, curling them back until he had her knees pressed into her chest, than he began grunge fucking his pretty little captive, his cock bottoming out inside of Gail, making her cry out in pain with every thrust of his cock until he flooded her womb with his seed.

Jake’s cock stayed hard inside of Gail, even after her climaxing pussy had squeezed his balls dry, and still holding her down and curled up in a ball, with her ankles on his shoulders, Jake looked gorgeous little Gail in the eyes and said, “Now I’m going to stick it to you in the ass you fucking Slut!” and Jake withdrew his throbbing cock from Gail’s contracting pussy and pressed it up to her rubber sphincter ring, and began slowly pushing it up inside of her hot tight little asshole, and as Gail’s rubbery ring stretched around the head of Jake’s cock she looked him in the eyes, her bawling blue eye bulging in panic, as she squealed, “Not this Mr. Jacobs sir, please anything but this I’m begging you” but Jake just spit in her face and continued slowly shoving his cock up her virgin butt hole until he had it fully impaled inside of her tight little tailpipe, and the look in Gail’s panic filled eyes told him he was taking a part of her that no man had ever had before, and he began pounding Gail in the ass as she begged for mercy, and with every stroke of his cock he could see in her eyes that he was butt fucking the last remnants of her pride and dignity away from her, and by the time he came up her ass she was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

After pulling his cock out of Gail’s ass Jake said he needed some shuteye, and Gail pulled the covers up over her, in bad need of sleep herself, but Jake yanked the covers off of her saying, “you’re not sleeping in my bed you nasty Whore” and he got out of bed and opened the lid to a Cedar Box at the foot of his bed and said, “Get in the box Bitch!” and Gail had all the fight fucked out of her and she crawled out of bed like a kicked puppy dog and squeezed herself into the wooden box and Jake slammed the lid shut, and as he lay in his king sized bed trying to get some sleep he could hear poor little Gail sobbing in the cramped wooden box, and he yelled, “Shut up Bitch! I’m trying to get some sleep out here, and Jake feel to sleep with a smile on his face.

To be continued …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote