Thread: Sweetwater.
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 06:40 PM   #9
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 6.

Sam Jenkins got on the phone and called Jake Jacobs VII, informing him that a pretty little blond with out of state tags on her brand new Ford Fusion just pulled out of the station after a gas fill up, and told Jake what direction she was headed, “well how long ago did she leave the station Sam, Nick has the day off and it will take me a about 10 minutes to get to the Sheriff’s station and get a badge and a patrol car” feeling pretty smug and impressed with himself the fat dirty mechanic bragged to Jake, “She ain’t going far Mr. Jacobs, while she was busy setting in her car going through some papers in a briefcase I loosened the drain plug on her radiator when I ask her if I could check the oil in her car” and Jakewas impressed, “good thinking Sam, after I pick her up I’ll be by to see you” and Sam thanked Jake, already thinking about all the deliciously dirty things he was going to do to that high class woman when he got to break her in.

When Jake pulled in behind the Ford Fusion that was belching steam from under the hood, the little blond Sam spoke about was standing outside of her car, trying unsuccessfully to get a signal on her cell phone, Jake was very impressed with her appearance, it was obvious that she was an educated professional business woman by the dress she was wearing, a lavender double breasted two-piece suit with a wide collar and the skirt hanging down to just above her knees, and she was looking so sexy in her Lilac-pantyhose and lavender leather pumps with a 3 inch heel.

Jake used the CB in the patrol car to tell Sam where to come with his tow truck to get the blonde’s car, before getting out of the patrol car, “Am I ever glade to see you Officer, I was afraid I’d be stuck out here on this country road all night” the little blond said smiling a big smile of relief, flashing her pearly white teeth, as she walked with a graceful stride up to Jake, and it was easy for Jake to see that she was definitely a confident refined women who took great pride in herself, she had big blue sparkling eyes, and shoulder length blonde hair parted on the side that framed her diamond shaped face.

“Well you can rest easy Mam, I have already called for a tow truck, and it will be here shortly” and the little lady polity thanked him, and then Jake asked to see her driver’s license, assuring her it was just departmental procedure, and thinking nothing of the request the little blond took it out of her purse and gave it to Jake who took it back to the patrol car and radioed in to Deputy Ross to run a background check on her.

The pretty little blonde’s was Gail Williams; a 34-year-old married Mother of a teenage son, who worked in upper management at a prominent company. Gail was just the kind of women Jake went for, a sexy, intelligent, confident woman that took pride in herself, she was just the kind of lady Jake loved to mistreat, to crush the confidents she had in herself and strip her of all her pride and dignity, and Jake just had to have little Gail first, despite the agreement he had with Sam, he would just have to make it worth it to Sam to let him have the pretty little professional business woman first.

After running a check on Gail, Jake got out of the patrol car and walked up to her, she was still smiling that pretty smile of hers until Jake lied to her saying, “Mrs. Williams I’m afraid the record shows that you have some outstanding unpaid traffic warrants out on you, I’m afraid I need you to turn around and place your hands behind your back”

Gail’s pretty smile turned to an expression of worried confusion, “I don’t understand, that’s impossible, I have never had a ticket in my life Officer, I’m a very cautious driver” Jake didn’t want any trouble out of her, at least until after the handcuffs were on her, so he said to Gail in a very reassuring manner, “I’m sure that is true Mrs. Williams, I’m positive we can have this all cleared up within the hour after I get you back to the station”

“I can’t believe this” Gail said in dismay as she turned around facing away from Jake and put her hands behind her back, and Jake slapped the cuffs around her wrist, once the cuffs were on Gail, Jake grabbed a fist full of her hair jerking her head back backwards and yelled in her ear, “I got you now you high class Cunt! You can believe that!” and Jake turned the business woman around and gave her a big shove towards the patrol car, saying, “Get going Bitch!” and Jake pushed Gail so hard that she stumbled forwards about five maybe six steps in her 3 inch heels before her right ankle turned sideways on her sending her falling forward and landing on her knees before crashing belly down on the side of her face on the pavement of that old country road.

“Get up Bitch!” Jake said in a firm demanding voice as he stood overtop of the little blond who rolled over onto her side looking up at him dazed and in disbelief of how he was treating her, “What are you doing? Who do you think you are? You can’t treat me like this Damn You! I’ll have your badge for this!” Gail said trying not to cry or show fear, she was use to being in charge, and she knew that crying showed weakness and the last thing she wanted was for this bully to think she was weak.

Jake calmly walked to the patrol car and opened the back door, than turned back towards Gail who had managed to struggle up to her knees and was keeling there in the road, angrily telling Jake that he was violating her constructional rights, and Jake took a few quick steps towards her, like a field goal kicker would when attempting to kick a field goal, and as hard as he could kicked the blue-eyed business woman in the crotch so hard it raised her up off of her knees, and she rolled off of Jake’s foot, falling on her back in the road before curling up in to a little ball, and began bawling like a baby, her sexy legs quivering, the knees of her pantyhose torn, her kneecaps scuffed up and her expensive lavender dress stained with road tar, and as Gail lay there Jake reached down and pulled her skirt up above her hips and grabbed a hold of the ass-end of her pantyhose with one hand and a fistful of her hair in the other and picked up the 110 pound 5 foot tall wife and Mother like she a bag of dirty laundry and carried her over to the patrol car and slung her head first in to the backseat and shut the door.

Soon after shutting Gail in the backseat of the patrol car, Sam pulled up in the tow truck, and backed up to the front of Gail’s car, and as he was hooking it up Jake congratulated Sam on finding just the kind of woman he most liked, and he offered Sam a deal, “You once told me Sam how it was your biggest fantasy to own your very own live in sex slave” and Sam said, “I remember Mr. Jacobs, but you explained how women are big money makers and that you couldn’t make money off of a woman if she was my privet property” … “Well Sam, I like that little find of yours so much that I am willing to make your fantasy come true and let you pick out any women at the farm or living in Sweetwater, if I can have first rights to that little sophisticated Slut in the backseat of the patrol car, you can even own her if she’s the one you want when I am done with her, now I know I could just take her without asking you Sam, but we have always played straight with each other and if you say you want this one first I will honor our deal, I just thought you might be interested in exchanging your first rights to her for your very own live in sex slave”

Jake’s offer made fat ole Sam the happiest man in the world and he couldn’t thank Jake enough, and as Sam took Gail’s car to the salvage yard to be crushed in the compactor and disposed of, Jake took Gail Williams to his large manor on the outskirts of Sweetwater, on the way to his home Jake explained to Mrs. Williams who he was and the power his family had, and Jake was a hard man, you had to be to survive and stay on top in his business, and he warned Gail in the bluntest of manner by telling her.

“When we get to my home you will be expected to be completely submissive to my every command, I know that will be hard for a proud distinguished lady such as yourself who is used to being the one calling the shots, that is what makes your type my favorite kind to put in to their place, one thing you can draw on to help give you the strength to surrender your dignity and pride to me is knowing that I know where your Husband and son live and if you do anything to anger me or if you try to escape I can and will have them both killed with one phone call, and before I’m done with you, you will be hurting so bad you will beg for death, do you understand?” and Jake was right, the threat of him having Gail’s Husband and son killed gave her the fortitude to answer him affirmatively, “Yes Mr. Jacobs I understand” after Jake parked the patrol car in front of his house he turned in his seat looking back through the cage divider at Gail saying, “I knew you was a smart lady as soon as I seen you Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Jake lead Gail in to his big house and to the master bedroom where he removed her handcuffs, “The adjoining bathroom is through that door there, I want you to bathe, I like my women fresh, when your done you will find something on the bed to put on, then you are to come to the living room where I will be waiting, you have one hour”

Gail sat in the hot bathe sobbing, she was used to debating and bargaining to get what she wanted in the corporate business world, but she found she had no debate with Mr. Jacobs, he had made it crystal clear that he was in charge and his word was final, and she had nothing to bargain with for he had the wealth to buy her a thousand times over, the only thing Jake was interested in was teaching Gail Williams that despite her higher education and hard work to climb to the top of the corporate ladder in a man’s corporate world, in the end she was still nothing but tits and ass, a piece of meat for a truly powerful man.

After her bath Gail found what Jake wanted her to wear on his king sized bed, and she was blushing in humiliation after putting it on and looking at herself in the full-length mirror in the corner of the bedroom, for it wasn’t a flowing silk or satin gown that a lady of Gail’s accomplishments would expect to find given to her by a man of Mr. Jacobs financial means, it was skimpy lingerie made of sheer mesh to show off her silhouette with only a little heart shaped lace on the bust to cover her nipples and decorate the bottom hem, it was bombshell pink with a matching G-string, and seeing herself wearing it made her feel just how Jake wanted her to feel, and that was like a piece of fuck meat.

Jake could clearly see the humiliation in the eyes of his sophisticated beauty as she walked into the living room in the skimpy lingerie he picked out for her, and as Gail stood before him with her head bowed down in shame he said, “You are a beautiful woman Mrs. Williams and now you will dance for my pleasure” and as Jake sat in his chair he used the remote in his hand to turn on the high Tec stereo, to a song that required only slow sexy movements, it was one of Jakes favorite country songs and Gail was humiliated clean to her core as she forced her body to sway in rhythm to the words of the song “Do you want to make love, or do you just want to fool around” but it wasn’t long before Jake picked up the tempo to an old Jerry Lee Lewis song, that to be danced correctly to would require a whole lot of body shaking, and as Jake hit the select button on the remote to change the song to “Whole Lotta Shakin` Going On” Gail began to sob, for she knew this song was meant to put her body on display, to make her tits and ass jiggle and shake, and she was dancing a jig trying to keep up with the pace and when the song came to the fourth course Jake paused the CD and said, “Now you listen to the words and dance then to me you fucking Whore or I will take this paddle to your sweet meaty butt!” and Jake held up a thick wooden paddle with holes drilled in it, then hit the play button on the remote, and the song continued …

Easy Now Shake
Ahhhh Shake it babe
Yeah You can shake one time for me
Do the hula hussy
Whole lot of shakin' goin' on
Now let's get real low one time now
Shake baby shake
All you gotta do honey is kinda stand in one spot
Wiggle around just a little bit
That's what you gotta do, yeah
Oh babe whole lotta shakin' goin' on

Now let's go one more time … Shake it baby Shake it! I said shake it baby Shake it! …

And when Jerry Lee’s piano kicked in little Gail Williams was jiggling and shaking her high class ass around Jake’s living room, high stepping, tidies a flopping, hair flying and tears a falling to the beat of Jerry Lee, and when the song ended Jake got up and slung the exhausted and panting business women over his shoulder, headed to his bedroom, smacking her beefy little butt with the palm of his hand, saying, “Time for some dancing in the sheets now my little high class whore!”

To be continued …

Last edited by jwham; 01-31-2010 at 06:44 PM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote