Thread: Sweetwater.
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #8
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 5.

It was another typical Friday morning in Sweetwater; Sheriff Jacobs was board so he was parked in front of Sweetwater Elementary School watching all the pretty little mothers taking their children to school, and he saw Susan Shoe, the little 25-year-old redhead he had raped and sodomized at Sweetwater park 5 months earlier, walking her son into school, and with the breeze blowing against the front of her loose fitting sundress he could plainly see by her fat little belly that Mrs. Shoe was pregnant, and when she came back out of the school he pulled up slowly beside her as she walked back to her car, “Good morning little red” the Sheriff said as he reached his hand out of the car window and patted Susan on the ass, and still suffering deep emotional scares from the brutal rape she had endured at the hands of the sadistic Sheriff, Susan was already shaking with fear as she said, “Good morning Sheriff Jacobs” her voice quivering with nervousness.

“Meet me in the Park in 5 minutes” the Sheriff directed the frightened redhead, “Please Sheriff I really need to get back home I…” but the Sheriff cut her words short saying firmly, “You do as I told you Bitch, if I have to come hunt you down your ass is going to jail” and then he drove off before she could protest any future.

Susan pulled into the park and parked beside the Sheriff’s patrol car, and she got out of her car and walked slowly over to the Park bench he was setting on and stood there trembling in front of him, “Take your dress off” he bluntly said, “But I… “ Susan started to protest until once again the Sheriff cut her words short saying in a raised demanding voice, “Shut up Whore and do as you’re told!”

Tears began to trickle from Susan’s big blue eyes and rolling down her pretty face as she reached behind her and unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it off of her shoulders and let it slide down her body to the ground, and she stood there trembling wearing only a plain white cotton bra and panties, “Now the bra” and Susan’s big tits bounced free as she obeyed the sheriff’s command.

The Sheriff than had the little redhead set down on the bench beside him and he put his arm around her, bringing his hand down to fondle her big soft breast as he reached across his body with his other hand and began to rub her fat pregnant belly, “So I see I’m going to be a proud Poppa” the Sheriff said with a smug chuckle, and Susan’s silence confirmed he was right, “What does your Hubby think of you being pregnant” and as her tears of shame drip from her little quivering chin and fall down splashing on her big tits and paginate belly, Susan sobbed shamefully, “He thinks it is his child and is very happy” and the sadistic Sheriff roared with laughter adding to the guilt and shame Susan was feeling, for deceiving her Husband, but if her Husband knew the truth she knew he would never look at her the same so she lived the lie of letting him believe the child was his.

“You know Mrs. Shoe, I think I just might tell your Husband that you kept coming around the station throwing yourself at me, and tell him we have been having an affair, and let him know the baby is mine, my loyal Deputy will of course confirm this story”

Susan broke down and began bawling like a baby, begging the sheriff not to wreck her marriage and destroy her family, as he squeezed her tit and rubbed her belly, “WOW! I just felt the little Sheriff you’re carrying kick me! Ha! Ha! Ha!” Nick said excitedly, “I think he wants you to get down on your knees between my legs and take my cock out of my pants and suck his Daddy’s dick”

Sobbing hysterically Susan begged the Sheriff not to make her do it, but he told her not only was she going to do it, she was to report to the Park every Friday morning after dropping her son off at school and suck his cock until the his baby was born, and after the baby was born she was to name it Nick after him if it was a boy, or Nicky if it was a girl, and the sobbing redhead got on the ground between the Sheriff’s legs on her knees and unzipped his pants, and with trembling fingers pulled his big fat cock out of his pants and began sucking, slurping and slobbering all over it, sobbing in shame until he came in her mouth and had her swallowed it.

The following Friday morning Susan drove to the Park after dropping her son off at school, already sobbing as she drove down the long lane to the parking area, she felt like a dirty whore, and when she parked by the patrol car and got out of her car, she seen that it was not Sheriff Jacobs but rather his sidekick Deputy Ross, and she walked up to the Deputy, who was setting on the Park bench, confused as to why the Sheriff was not here, an asked, “Where is Sheriff Jacobs, he was supposed to meet me here” and with a smirk on his pot marked face, the tall skinny Deputy said, “The Sheriff couldn’t make it this morning and said I could take his place if I wanted a blow job, well I want one Whore”

Susan started shaking her head no, saying to the Deputy, “No that was never in the deal! I won’t do it, he can’t just pimp me out to who ever he wants like I was his personal Whore! I’m a married woman” and Susan turned to walk back to her car when the Deputy said, “Okay, if that’s the way you want it, but the Sheriff said if you refused to do as I say I could call your Husband and tell him how you have been coming down to the station, throwing yourself at him like a Bitch in heat begging him for sex, and how he just gave you what you were begging for and ended up getting you pregnant” Susan stopped cold in her tracks, and feeling the shame of realizing she was now the Sheriff’s whore she sobbed all the way over to the Deputy who ordered her down on her knees in front of him as he sat on the Park bench.

“Now get my cock out of my pants and get busy you redheaded blue-eyed whore” oh how Susan hated the way the Sheriff and now his Deputy talked down to her while making her do nasty things for their pleasure, and she knew they did it just to humiliate her, and it worked, at least the Deputy let her keep her sundress on she thought to herself as she took his fat 7 inch cock out of his pants and began sucking on it, her eyes closed and crying as she bobbed her little head up and down on half the length of the Deputy’s dick.

“Open your eyes and look at me while you suck my cock you little Slut!” the Deputy ordered Mrs. Shoe, and as Susan opened her big blue eyes and looked up into the pot marked face of Deputy Ross he spat a spitball down in her face that splattered against the tip of her little button nose, and he sat there enjoying the look of humiliation in her eyes, and he started hacking up a big slime ball as he looked down into her eyes that now had a pleading look in them, her eyes begging him not to belittle her by spitting in her face while she sucked his cock, but he spat in her face again, hitting her right in the eye, and it slid down her tear soaked cheek, “You like that Bitch? You like me spitting in your face while you suck my dick huh you like that Slut?” and sobbing with the Deputy’s dick in her mouth poor little Susan shook her head no, “Well I like my blow jobs like that” and he spit in hr pretty face again, and done his best to verbal shame the sobbing housewife.

“What do you think your Husband would think of his pathetic wife if he could see you now? I bet he would spit in your face too wouldn’t he? …. I said wouldn’t he Whore!” and sobbing little Susan shook her head yes, and no sooner had she shook her head the Deputy spit in her face again, saying, “Damn straight he would you pathetic Whore! And what man could blame him” and the Deputy grabbed Susan by her hair and jerked her head off of his cock and said, “I what to hear you tell me you’re a pathetic wife!” and the poor little lady was sobbing so hard in shame and humiliation it was hard for her to get the words out, but in-between sobs she said, “I’m a pathetic wife” and the Deputy jerked her little head by her hair and told her “Open your mouth!” and Susan did, just to have the Deputy spit in her mouth, “Now get back to sucking my cock you filthy Whore!”

And Susan went back down on that Deputy’s dick and began sucking him like a whore trying to get him off as fast as she could just to get this over with, forcing herself to deep throat his whole 7 inches, until her rosy red lips were inside the zipper of his pants, up and down she went until she had that Deputy dumping a load in her mouth, “Oh yea! Right down your cum shoot you fucking cum-dumpster! Yea!”

After milking the Deputy’s balls dry Susan stood up on her feet and started to walk away, until the Deputy said, “I haven’t dismissed you yet Whore” and then he stood up and pointing, said, “You see that sandbox over there, I want you to go kneel down in the middle of it” Susan could not for the life of her understand why the Deputy wanted her to kneel in the children’s sandbox, but just wanting this over she did as he ordered her to do, and as the sobbing housewife knelt there in the sandbox the Deputy stepped in the sandbox in front of her and began pissing on the top of her little head, and as Susan knelt there trembling and shaking in shame and humiliation the dirty Deputy pissed in her pretty face and all over her sundress, by the time his bladder was empty Susan was drenched in the Deputy’s warm stinking urine.

“Now lay down and roll around in the sand Whore!” and that trembling, shaking housewife was bawling so hard she was nearly hyperventilating as she begged, “Please Deputy sir, Please” but the Deputy yelled, “Do it! Or I’ll be waiting in front of your house when your Husband comes home from work to tell him what a cheap Pathetic little Whore his wife is, and who’s baby she is really carrying!” and Susan felt utterly humiliated, disgraced and dishonored as she lay down in the sandbox and rolled around in the sand, the sand sticking to her piss soaked hair, skin and sundress, “Now get up and get out of here, I’m sick of looking at you! You disgust me you filthy Whore!”

The Deputy’s chest swelled with pride as he watched that little housewife get up and walk to her car, trembling and shaking, sobbing uncontrollably with her face, hair, arms and dress cake with piss soaked sand, and he said to her, “Not quite the same as being tarred and feathered, but it will do Ha! Ha! Ha! The Sheriff or I will see you next Friday Mrs. Shoe”

To be continued …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote