Thread: Sweetwater.
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 3.

18-year-old Mike Jacobs was a senior at Sweetwater High School, and was the most well known student in school due to his families reputation and wealth, and he, like all the Jacobs men had an eye for the ladies, it was only out of respect for his father, Jake VII, who wanted Mike to keep a low profile at school that kept Mike from raping all the sweet young virgins at Sweetwater High, but Mike was allowed to visit his father’s farm of slave girls anytime he wished and this helped keep his hands off all the High School girls.

The school day started out like all the rest, the morning bell rang and Mr. Roads said, “Good morning class, before we get started with our history lesion I would like to wish Lucy Yates happy birthday” and little Lucky just blushed as her classmates chimed in, saying in unison, “Happy birthday Lucy” and Lucy the Honor Roll student thanked them, “Thank you everybody”

Later that day Mike and his two side kicks Jeremy and Allan were setting in the cafeteria eating lunch, watching little Lucy as she stood in the lunch line to get her lunch. Lucy had straight dark brown hair, which she parted on the side that fell down just past her shoulders, and she was wearing a snug but not tight baby blue V-cut sleeveless T-shirt, that showed a modest amount of cleavage of her firm 34D sized breast, and a snug but not tight pair of blue jeans which her ass looked great in, but than that tight, round, little bubble butt of Lucy’s would look great in anything, and she was wearing sneakers as footwear.

“Look at lovely little Lucy, mmm mmm mmm, wouldn’t you boys just love to bust that little birthday Bitch’s butt for her and give her a birthday she’d never forget” Mike said to his two side kicks, “I’ve seen her naked” Jeremy bragged to his two friends, “You’re lying man, I don’t believe you, how did you see her naked?” Allan asks, “She and my sister are good friends and she spends the night at our house all the time on the weekends and so I made a peep hole through my sister’s wall, and let me tell you guys something, she trims her pussy hair in the shape of a heart, and her nipples look like baby bottle caps, all puffy and perky and gawd that ass of hers is to die for”

When school let out Lucy began her walk home, her mother worked late hours as a nurse at Sweetwater’s health center, and her father was killed in a mining accident 3 years earlier, so walking home from school while other kids parent picked them up or they drove their own cars was the only way home for Lucy, but the Honor Roll student never complained, she had her sights set on graduation when she would get to leave this little town for collage, she had earned a scholarship that would cover most of the cost and her parents had saved their whole lives to pay the rest, for they had big dreams for their only child.

Lucy was so caught up in her thoughts of the future she didn’t notice Mikes Mercedes-Benz Luxury Sports Sedan until it had pulled up along side of her, “Hey Lucy you want a ride” and she turned to see Jeremy, her best friend brother setting in the passengers seat asking her, but Mike always made her nervous the way he eyed all the girls at school so she was hesitant to accept, “I don’t know, the house isn’t that much future only about six blocks, but thank for the offer guy” but Mike wasn’t one to give up easily and said, “Oh come on Lucy, a birthday girl shouldn’t have to walk home, let us give you a lift” it would be nice to ride in such a nice car and she did trust Jeremy, so against her better judgment Lucy relented and got into the back of the car where Allan was.

“Make a left right up here” Lucy instructed as they approached the street she lived on, but Mike didn’t turn and continued straight ahead, “Hey! You passed up my street, where are you going?” Lucy nervously asks, “Lucy its your birthday, loosen up, we’re going to show the birthday girl a good time” Mike said with a chuckle as he turned down Old Sawmill road heading out of town. “Please take me home, Mother will be worried about me and wondering where I am” Lucy lied, hoping to convince them to take her home, Jeremy turned looking at Lucy in the backseat and said, “I know your Mom won’t be home for hours, that’s plenty of time for you to prove to Mike and Allan that I ain’t lying about your heart shaped bush” Lucy looked at Jeremy in stunned silence, her big brown eyes starting to tear up.

“Jeremy also said your nipples were like baby bottle caps Ha! Ha! Let me see” Allan said as he grabbed a hold of the neckline of Lucy’s baby blue V-cut T-shirt and began trying to pull it up over her head and off of her and Lucy began struggling with Allan screaming, “Stop! Stop! Please Stop! Please Jeremy don’t let this happen to me” but Jeremy was laughing cheering Allan on, “Come on Allan you ain’t going to let a little Girl stop you from seeing her naked tidies are you?” and laughing Mike said, “I hope the little Bitch don’t kick your ass back there Allan, do I need to pull over and show you how its done?” listening to Mike and Jeremy making fun of him made Allan mad at little Lucy, and he wrapped his big strong hands around her little neck and began choking her, “Stop fighting me you fucking Cunt or I’ll kill you!” Allan yelled at Lucy as he was choking her, and scared for her life and weak from not being able to breath, Lucy stopped struggling with Allen and allowed him to pull her T-shirt off of her, and as she set there in the backseat sobbing Allan unsnapped her bra and pulled it off of her.

“WOW!” Allan said, amazed at how beautiful Lucy’s nipples were, and he lowered his head and began sucking on one of the birthday girl’s bottle cap nipples, grabbing Lucy’s other tit in his hand, squeezing and fondling it as she sat there bawling like a baby begging them to take her home. Allan stopped sucking Lucy’s tit and put his face to hers, licking the tears off of her young pretty face before pressing his lips to hers and forcing his tong in her mouth, and she was using her tong trying to push his tong out of her mouth, Mike, who was watching the action in his rearview mirror as he drove said, “If it were me in the backseat I bet I could find a better use for those rosy red lip than kissing them”

Allan taking the hint, stopped kissing the birthday girl and started undoing his pants, and the horrified little Honor Roll student didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to know what Allan was going to be wanting once his pants were down and she pleaded with him, “Please Allan please, I can’t do that, please don’t make me Allan please” but as Lucy begged Allan for mercy, Mike and Jeremy were cheering him on, chanting in unison, “Allan! Allan! Allan! …” And spurred on by a pack mentality Allan shoved his pants down past his knees and grabbed Lucy by the back of her little neck, bending her over and forcing her tear soaked face down in his crotch, yelling, “Suck me Bitch! Suck my fucking cock!” but Lucy kept her virgin lips clinched shut, crying all aver Allan’s 8-inch cock as he scrubbed her pretty face all over it, “Open your fucking mouth and suck it you little Slut or I’ll choke you again!” Allan warned the terrified teenager.

But not until Lucy felt Allan grab the front of her throat and start squeezing her windpipe, did she give in and open her sweet little innocent virgin mouth and take Allan’s throbbing cock inside of it, “Now suck it you little Slut!” Allan demanded, and fearing what her 3 classmates might do to her, Lucy stated sucking Allan’s fat hard cock, sucking it the best that a girl who had never even seen a real cock before now could suck one, sucking, sobbing and slurping on about half of Allan’s 8-inchs of man meat, ”Ouch! You bit me you stupid Cunt!” Allan yelled, and in a fit of anger curled his arm and pounded his elbow down on the back of Lucy’s little head, the force of his blow jamming her little face all the way down into his crotch, and his cock down her throat, nearly knocking the teenage girl out, and Allan held Lucy down on his cock, and Lucy was the first girl Allan ever had the pleasure of having his cock in, not that he would ever admit it, and feeling Lucy’s tight throat choke clutching on his cock made him shoot his load, and he held her steadfast down on his ejaculating cock until her constricting throat milked his tingling balls dry.

As Lucy’s luscious lips pulled the last drops of Allan’s slimy sperm from his balls, Mike turned his Mercedes-Benz down a bumpy dirt road that few people knew about, and after driving about a mile parked the car and he and Jeremy got out, and Mike pulled Lucy out of the car, putting a knife to her throat and leading her to the front of his car and made her lay down on the hood of the car with her legs hanging off the front of the hood, and said to her, Now you stay still and be a good little girl or you wont live to be a day older than 18” then he looked at Jeremy and said, “No more looking through a peep hole at this little cumdumpster jerking off and wishing ole buddy, because your wish just came true on her birthday, now pop this little pop a twat and make her yours”

Lucy lay there on the hood of Mike’s Mercedes-Benz, to frightened to move as Mike held his knife to her throat, and Jeremy pulled her sneakers off so he could pull her jeans off of her, than ripped her panties off of her, pointing at Lucy’s neatly trimmed heart shaped pubic hair saying, “There! Look! I told ya so!” now the only clothing Lucy had on was a pair of baby blue ankle socks, Jeremy dropped his pants, hooked his arms under Lucy’s sexy young shapely legs, and snuggled the head of his 9 inch cock between her puffy pussy lips, and while little Lucy was gushing tears from her big brown puppy-dog eyes, she looked up at Jeremy and sobbed in sorrow, “I trusted you Jeremy, I thought we were friends” and Jeremy spit in his sister’s friend’s sad pretty face, and said, “Happy birthday Bitch!” and rammed his hard stiff cock into her tight dry little pussy, making Lucy scream out in more pain than she had ever felt before, and when Jeremy felt little Lucy’s virginal hymen burst around his bone he shouted triumphantly, “I gotchya Bitch! Who’s your Daddy! Who’s your Daddy Ha! Ha!” and the big high school boy began pounding his man meat in and out little Lucy, her tight pink virgin meat squeezing his cock, making him grunt and moan in pleasure, “Happy Birthday Bitch! Happy Fucking Birthday!”

“1, 2, 3, 4!! Pump that pussy tills she’s sore!” Mike and Allan sang out in harmony together, as Jeremy raped his sister’s pretty little friend, a girl he had grown up with and known all his life, a girl he had lusted after since the 9th grade, and now he had stolen that little girls innocents and was loving every second of it, “I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” Jeremy moaned and began pounding little Lucy’s love hole even harder, making her firm young breast flop vigorously back and forth on her chest, “Don’t cum inside of me pleaseeee Jeremy! Get it out of me oh please get it out of meeee!” Lucy desperately cried, “Don’t listen to this little Slut Bro! She’s digging it man! Fill her up!” Mike encouraged, and poor little Lucy cried out “Nooo! Nooo! Nooo!” as she felt the boy she believed to be her trusted friend flood her womb with his hot seed.

Jeremy pulled his happy cock out of little Lucy and pulled his pants back up, as Mike grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled the naked trembling crying teenager up off the hood of his car and stood her facing Jeremy, “Bend the little Slut over and stuff her head between your legs and hold her up for me Jeremy, I’m gonna give this little Bitch her birthday whipping!” and little Lucy look at Jeremy with the saddest brown eyes he had ever saw and sobbed, “Help me, please help me” but Jeremy bent Lucy over, stuffing her little head between his legs and clamping it tight, then he grabbed Lucy by the arms just above her elbows and pulled them up towards him forcing her up on her tip toes to keep her shoulders from being pulled out of socket, as Mike slid off his thick leather belt.

As Jeremy held his sister’s little friend bent over with her head clamped between his legs, Mike said, “Don’t you guys think it’s only proper to sing happy birthday to our little birthday girl while I give her a birthday whipping?” and with smirks on their smug faces Jeremy and Allan began singing “Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday loose little Lucy! Happy birthday to you” and they kept singing it as Mike brought his belt snapping across Lucy’s beefy little bubble butt with all his might, making Lucy cry out in pain from between Jeremy’s legs, as the thick leather belt bit deep into her soft ass flesh, raising a bright red welt across both cheeks, “Only 17 more to go Lucy! Ha! Ha!” Mike laughed as again and again and again he brought his belt down across the birthday girl’s jiggling quivering buns, making her dance a jig on her tip toes as he gave her one lashing of the belt for every year she had been alive.

Jeremy continued clamping little Lucy’s head between his legs and holding her up by her arms as Mike stepped up behind Lucy’s severely welted quivering buns and dropped his pants, “Now I’m really gonna bust this birthday Bitch’s butt for her!” Mike declared and pressed the bloated head of his 9 inch cock to the rubbery pucker of Lucy’s virginal sphincter ring, and that poor little Honor Roll student, who wasn’t even a full day into her 18th year cried out in a fear stricken panic, “Noooo! Noooo! Noooo! Don’ hurt meeeee! I want to go home to my Mommy!” but Mike gripped a hold of Lucy’s meaty buttocks and held her wiggling little ass still and began ramming his rod up the little teenagers tailpipe, snapping her rubber sphincter ring like an over stretched rubber band and tearing the smooth walls of her rectum with every thrust until he bottomed out into her bowels, and you could have heard little Lucy screaming for a country mile as Mike busted her little birthday butt without mercy until he came up her sweet young butt hole.

Jeremy let go of Lucy and she feel to the ground in a semi state of shock, and she was in a mental daze as Mike made her get dressed. On the way back into town Lucy sat silent in the backseat of the car sobbing softly, and Mike warned her ”You tell anyone, and I mean anyone about the birthday party we threw for you I will kill you Lucy and your Mom, hell I’ll even kill your fucking dog for good measure! You understand me you little Cunt?” but the emotionally traumatized teary eyed teenager didn’t respond, and Jeremy who was now setting in the back seat with Lucy slapped her upside her tear soaked face yelling, “The man asked you a question Bitch!” and holding her hands up to her face trembling and shaking Lucy sobbed, “Yes I understand” and as Mike pulled his car over in front of Lucy’s house he said, “You better understand because I don’t want my Dad mad at me for tapping some little piece of tail meat, not get out of my car you little tramp!”

It didn’t take Lucy’s Mother long to realize something was terribly wrong with her little girl, and under constant badgering by her Mother Lucy finally broke down and told her what had happened, and Miss Yates stormed into the Sheriff’s station with Lucy in tow, mad as a wet hen, shaking her finger at Sheriff Jacobs telling him what had happened to her little girl and demanding that he do his job and arrest Mike Jacobs and his two friend for what they had done to her little Lucy, “Calm down Miss Yates I know your upset” but Lucy’s 48-year-old Mother was seeing red and there was no way she was going to calm down, saying, “You’re damn right I’m upset! And if I don’t see that boy and his friends in jail before I leave here tonight I am going to call the DA in Capital City!”

Sheriff Jacobs called his cousin Jake, Mike’s father and told him he better get his son and come to the station, telling him there was a serious matter that wasn’t going to go away, “Ok Miss Yates, I have the boy that raped your daughter on his way down here right now, and I will have my Deputy pick up the other boys so calm down”

On the way to the Sheriff’s station Mike knew the cat was out of the bag about what he and his friends had done to little Lucy, so he confessed to his father what he had done, and as Mike expected his father was disappointed in him, saying, “Mike when are you going to show some self control, there is a smart way and a stupid way to go about anything! If you just had to have this girl, you and your friends could have staged a home invasion wearing mask, then Nick could have said there was no proof of your involvement and thrown the file in his unsolved case file, but now you have created a mess for me to cleanup again!”

The second Jake and Mike walked into the Sheriff’s station Miss Yates started unloading her anger on Mike, pointing that finger of hers at him like it was a dagger, calling him a pervert and a rapist, telling him he would rot in prison for what he did to her baby girl, and Jake punched the irate 48-year-old nurse in the stomach and she dropped to her knees still dressed in her nurses uniform at Jake’s feet, “Secure her hands behind her back with some plastic zip ties Nick, the girl’s too, I think you know what needs done here, afterwards take the daughter out to the farm” Nick and his Deputy used the zip ties to secure Miss Yates and Lucy’s hands behind their backs as Nick told Jake, “Don’t worry cousin, me and Deputy Ross will take care of it” but Jake said, “No I want you to take Mike, its about time he started cleaning up his own messes”

The Sheriff pulled his patrol car around to the back of the Sheriff’s station and he and Mike forced little Lucy and Nurse Yates into the backseat, and they headed out of town to the old abandon Edwards farmhouse. The land around the farm was farmed by the Jacobs cotton company but the old dilapidated uninhabitable farmhouse was falling down in ruin, The Sheriff and Mike got out of the car and the Sheriff said to Mike, “We’ll throw that uppity Nurse down the well and take that sweet young daughter of hers to the farm and you can put this whole thing behind you boy” Nick said to his nephew, “No reason to be in a hurry about it is there Uncle Nick” Mike asks, and with a evil grin the Sheriff asks, “What do you have in mind boy?” and Mike said …

“Well you have to admit the old Bitch is still pretty damn hot, not as sweet as her daughter but still fuckable don’t you think, seems it would be a waste just to throw her in the well without having a little fun with her first” and the Sheriff laughed as he opened up the back door and pulled the 48-year-old Mother out of the car by her shoulder length graying brown hair, saying “I like the way you think boy” once they had the Nurse out of the car Nick held on to her as Mike used the same knife he had held to Lucy’s throat earlier to cut her Mother’s knee length Nurse’s dress off of her, then her bra and panties, leaving Nurse Yates standing there, as Nick held on to her in just her, with just her Nurses shoes on, and Nurse Yates tits were a lot bigger than her little girls, her bra reading Double D, they may have been sagging just a bit, but still very eye pleasing.

“Grab her around the hips and pick her up Uncle Nick” and the Sheriff said, “It’s your show boy” and as Miss Yates tried to struggle free she was cussing and yelling at the two Jacobs men, as sheriff Jacobs, standing behind Miss Yates, wrapped his arms around her hips and picked her up, Mike opened the front passengers door of the patrol car, saying, “Carry her over here Uncle Nick, I want those big tits of hers hanging down between the top of the car and the top of the door frame” and the Sheriff was laughing as he followed Mike’s instructions, realizing now what his nephew’s intensions were and Mike slammed the car door shut on the Nurse’s big tits.

Nick let go of Nurse Yates and let her hang there by her tits, her feet unable to touch the ground and her arms zip tied behind her back, and she was screaming in pure agony, kicking the car door with her knees as Mike stepped up behind Lucy’s Mother, with poor little Lucy setting in the backseat begging Mike to stop hurting her Mommy, but Mike dropped his pants and raped Lucy’s begging screaming Mother in the ass, and Miss Yates was kicking the door of the patrol car with her sexy little legs as Mike ripped and tore her asshole with his big fat 9 inch cock, and after he came up her butt hole the Sheriff took his turn at her ravaged ass, and when they were done with her she hung there from the car’s door jam by her squished tits trembling, shaking and quivering all over from head to toe.

“Get Lucy out of the car and take her over to the well Uncle Nick” Mike said, and as Nick held on to the traumatized little Lucy, Mike opened the car door and the Nurse feel to the ground, to weak to stand, and Mike picked her up off the ground, slinging her over his shoulder like a bag of dirty laundry and carried Lucy’s Mother over to the old well, with the Sheriff and Lucy following behind them, and when he Mike got to the well he dropped Nurse Yates down in the deep as nonchalantly as if he was throwing away yesterday newspaper, then Mike turned to look at Lucy and said, “Happy birthday” than Lucy was taken to the farm where Mike would pay her a weekly visit.

To be continued …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote