Thread: Sweetwater.
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 06:35 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Sweetwater.

Chapter 1.

Sweetwater, by all appearances would seem like a sleepy little southern town by anyone passing through its boundaries. With a population of just under 5,000 people, it would seem to be a world away from the troubles of big city living, but for the inhabitants of Sweetwater, life was anything but sweet, the people of Sweetwater were a people living under-siege of the Jacobs family.

Jake Jacobs, the family monarch founded the Plantation of Sweetwater in the late 1700s and made the 700 square mile Plantation the south’s leading cotton producers under slave labor, and many of the descendants of those slaves still lived in Sweetwater.

Jake Jacobs III, the Grandson of the town’s founder expanded the family business to coalmining shortly after the Civil War, and the small town of Sweetwater grew up around the mine as men who had lost everything during the war took up jobs in the mine to feed their families. The Jacobs family owned the mine; the town’s only store and the homes and land that the miners and their families lived in, so every cent that the miners earned went right back into the Jacob fortune and they ruled as dictators over the town of Sweetwater and still do till this day.

Jake Jacobs VI was a hard-bitten 71-year-old man and the leader of the Jacobs family today; along with his legal business dealing he also had his hand in many illegal business dealing and the family had untold wealth, and they used their wealth to line the pockets of state and federal officials to turn a blind eye to anything going on in Sweetwater, and on the few occasions someone in town got brave enough to try and move away or report the Jacobs to outside authorities, that someone disappeared, so the towns people knew not to cross the Jacobs.

Some of the other family members were, 48-year-old Jake Jacobs VII, oldest son of Jake VI who oversaw the family’s illegal business dealings and his son 18-year-old, Mike, who was as spoiled and arrogant as they came, a young man used to getting what he wanted when he wanted it.

John Jacobs, Jake VI, 61-year-old younger brother who also acted as the town’s Judge, and Nick Jacobs was the 45-year-old son of Judge John Jacobs, and Nick was the Sheriff of Sweetwater and enjoyed his job of power.

Sheriff Jacobs was setting in his parked patrol car in front of Sweetwater Elementary School, it was the fist day of school and the Sheriff liked to watch the young mothers taking their children to school, like all the Jacobs, Nick had a sweet-tooth when it came to the ladies. Many of the mothers he recognized from setting in front of the school in years past. Nick would watch until one caught his eye, then he would follow them away from the school and pull them over on some trumped-up traffic violation, than bully and fondle them just to see them cry and beg before writing them a ticket, and on some accessions rumor had it that he even raped several of the mothers he pulled over, only one mother ever tried to contact an authority outside of Sweetwater to have the Sheriff charged with rape and she became the victim of a one car traffic accident outside of town, an accident that cost her, her life.

Susan Shoe, was both excited and sad as she walked her 5-year-old son into the school to start his first day of kindergarten, she was excited for him because he was excited to be starting school and making new friends, but a little sad for herself because she, as any mother worried about him being away from her for the very first time in his life. Sheriff Jacobs eyes lit up upon seeing Susan, he knew he had never seen her at the school before, “Now there is on hot little Momma” Nick said to himself as he watched the bra busting beauty walking her little boy into school, the pink and white, knee length flowered sun dress she wore was form fitting to her waist and her red hair hung down past her shoulder blades and Nick waited for Susan to come back out of the school and drive away, then he followed her.

The 25-year-old housewife and mother hadn’t noticed the patrol car following her from a distance, until she saw his lights in her rearview mirror; she was to caught up in this being her son’s first day of school. Susan pulled her car over in front of the entrance to Sweetwater park, when she seen it was Sheriff Jacobs and not just one of his deputies get out of the patrol car she became very nervous, her and her husband had always managed to keep a low profile, staying off of the Jacobs family radar, but both had grew up in Sweetwater and certainly knew of the Jacobs family reputation.

“Good morning Officer, is there a problem?” Susan asked very politely, “Mam I need you to pull your car off the roadway and into the Park” Susan became very scared hearing the Sheriff’s instructions for her to pull into the Park, the Park was a 5 acre clearing surrounded by woodlands and the narrow lane leading into the Park was 100 yards long, and at this time during a school day the Park would be deserted, “W-why? I don’t think I did anything wrong Officer” Sheriff Jacobs like all the Jacobs didn’t like having there word challenged and in an agitated voice he told Susan, “When an Officer of the Law gives you a directive you obey it or you go to jail, do you understand me clearly now woman?” slightly trembling now in fear Susan replied, “Yes Officer sir, I’m sorry”

Susan pulled into the Park and drove down the long lane to the parking area and waited on the Sheriff, Nick pulled into the lane and stopped, popped his trunk and got out of the patrol car, taking two orange cones with yellow wording on them saying Sheriffs Dept, and placed them so that they were blocking the entrance to the Park, before driving on back to the parking area where the frightened Mrs. Shoe awaited him.

The Sheriff walked up to Susan’s car, “I need to see your license and registration Mam” and Susan handed them over to him, her hand trembling, the Sheriff looked at her license and said, “Mrs. Shoe you seem to be very nervous, you’re not by any chance concealing a weapon or drugs on your person are you?” Susan looked up at the rugged looking 45-year-old Sheriff who had a little bit of a beer gut, looking like she was about ready to cry as she answered him, “Of course not, I’m just nervous because I don’t understand why your doing this, I have done nothing illegal” it pleased the power loving sheriff to see the young blue-eyed redhead so frightened of him and he ordered her out of her car, “Mrs. Shoe I’m going to have to ask you to get out of your car” Susan’s eyes were now beginning to tear up as she could clearly see from her setting position in her car that the Sheriff standing outside of her car had a big budging hard on in the crotch of his pants.

“Please I haven’t done anything wrong, please just let me go Officer sir” but the Sheriff opened Susan’s car door and in a firm demanding voice said, “Get out of the car Now! Or I will forcible remove you from it Mrs. Shoe!” and although she was trying hard not to cry, a couple of tears trickled down Susan’s pretty face as she stepped from her vehicle.
The Sheriff took a hold of Susan’s upper arm and led her back to where they were standing in front of his patrol car, that was parked behind her car, this way the dashboard camera in his car could catch the look on her pretty face from what was about to transpire.

“I need you to bend over and put your hands on the hood of my patrol car Mrs. Shoe, I am going to have to check you for a weapon or illegal substance” and Susan was now trembling like a leaf as she complied with the Sheriff’s directive, and bent over the front of his car placing her hands on the hood, once she had assumed the position the Sheriff stepped up behind her, grinding the bulge in his pants up against Susan’s buttocks as he reached around in front of her and began squeezing her big tits through her sun dress and bra.

“Those big puppies have got to be double Ds humm Mrs. Shoe? A woman could hide a lot of illegal contraband between a couple milk jugs that size” the Sheriff smirked as the young redhead now began to openly weep, her tears dropping down on the hood of his patrol car, after fondling and squeezing Susan’s breast for a few minutes, Sheriff Jacobs ran one of his hands down her belly until he was felling her pussy mound through her sun dress while still foundling her breast with his other hand, which caused the terrified 25-year-old mother to squirm against the hard cock grinding against her ass crack, Susan hoped that the perverted Sheriff would be satisfied with merely feeling her up, but those hopes seemed unlikely when he removed his hands from her body and took one step back and flipped her sun dress up over her ass, exposing her whit cotton panties.

“Now I need you to slide your panties down Mrs. Shoe, I think it is highly probable that you are hiding illegal drugs in one or both of your body cavities” Mrs. Shoe was now trembling and shaking uncontrollably in fear, bawling like a baby as she begged Nick, “Please Sheriff Jacobs sir, please don’t do this to me please, I just want to go home, please I’ve done nothing wrong” but the more the young mother feared him and the harder she cried the more horny she made the Sheriff.

“Pull down your panties Mrs. Shoe so I can thoroughly search you” he said with a smirk on his face and glee in his eyes as he looked at her luscious round meaty butt, “Please don’t do this to me pleaseeee” Susan sobbed, “Do as I tell you Mrs. Shoe! Do it or I’ll do it for ya!” and Susan knew she was in a situation she was not going to get out of, no one in town could stand up to the Jacobs much less her, and so as hard as it was for her to do, Susan took one hand off the hood of the patrol car and reached back and pulled her own panties down, exposing her naked beefy buns for the Sheriff to see.

Susan felt so defenseless and vulnerable as the Sheriff stuck the tip of his thumb up to his knuckle inside her virgin asshole and held it there as her sphincter ring squeezed his thumb, and he began rubbing her clit with his middle finger. Susan felt so humiliated and ashamed of herself as she felt herself getting wet from the Sheriff’s forced stimulation of her womanhood “Please Sheriff please you can see now that I’m not hiding anything, please let me go”

“I’m afraid a more detailed search is going to be required Mrs. Shoe” the Sheriff said as he pulled his thumb out of her ass and removed his finger from her pussy, then Susan heard the unmistakable sound of the Sheriff unzipping his pants, and in extreme anxiety the happily married woman tried to get up from the hood of the patrol car and flee, but the Sheriff slammed the little redhead back down on the hood of his car, yelling, “Now you’re under arrest for resting an Officer of the Law you disrespectful little Bitch!” then the Sheriff took his handcuffs and cuffed Susan’s hands behind her back, and Susan tried desperately to close her legs as if by doing so she could prevent the crooked Law man from having his way with her, but Nick just kicked her sexy shapely young legs apart yelling at her to, “Assume the position you little Cunt!” and the little lady let out a scream of pain as the sadistic Sheriff rammed his fat 7 inch cock all the way to its root inside of her tight, slightly wet, little pussy so hard it rocked his patrol car, and sheriff Jacobs began slamming his hard cock in and out of Susan’s tight little pussy, yelling her Miranda Rights to her as he viciously raped her.

“You have the right to remain silent, so keep your fucking mouth shut Slut! Anything you say can and will be used against you in my Daddy’s court! Actually you have no rights at all and if you try to exercise any I’ll kill you ya fucking little Cunt! Do you understand me Bitch?” the Sheriff asks as he continues to slam his cock in and out of the helpless little mother, making her beefy buns jiggle every time his pounding hips smack her gorgeous young butt, “Yes! (sob, sob) yes I understand Officer sir,” the terrified Mrs. Shoe cried out as the Sheriff’s cock continued stretching her tight little twat.

”Cum for me you Bitch! I want you to cum all over my fucking cock!” the Sheriff yells at the hysterically crying mother, and you can bet that Sheriff Jacobs was feeling like Da Man when Susan’s little pussy obeyed his command as soon as he demanded it, and began climaxing all over the Sheriff’s throbbing pole, “Ahhhhh! Yea! That’s a good little Slut! Ahhhh! That feels soooo good!” the Sheriff moaned in pleasure, and her pussy’s involuntary obedience to the Sheriff’s directive only added to her mounting humiliation and shame, and the frightened little lady felt so humiliated as she began to beg the Sheriff not to cum inside of her, Susan was unprotected and she knew by her menstrual calendar that she was halfway through her menstrual cycle and ovulating, thus she was at a very high risk of becoming pregnant if the Sheriff came inside of her.

“Please! Pleaseeeee! Sheriff Jacobs sir! Please don’t cum inside of me pleaseeee! I’m not on the pill! Pleaseeee! I’m begging you Sheriff Jacobs sir” but the sadistic Sheriff just smacked little Susan on the ass and said with an evil laugh, “Well that’s just to bad for you than ain’t it Bitch?” and continued doing the baby dance with her, slamming his cock in and out of her as she continued to beg him not to cum inside of her, she begged the Sheriff right up until he buried his throbbing cock deep inside of her and flooding her womb with his fertile seed, “Yea! Oh fuck Yea!” the Sheriff grunted and moaned in ecstasy as poor little Susan Screamed “Nooo! Nooo! Nooo!” in sorrow, her tight little pussy quivered around the sheriff’s pulsating pole, squeezing every drop of his seed from his tingling balls into her baby garden.

Sheriff Jacobs stepped back from Mrs. Shoe, his half hard cock making a wet suction sound as it pulled free form her violated womanhood, and he forced Susan down on the blacktop on her knees with her panties still down around her knees, and her sun dress falling back down to cover her naked butt, and as she knelt there staring with an emptiness in her big blue eyes at the cock that had just most probably impregnated her, glistening with a mixture of his and her cum, and feeling his and her cum running down the insides of her thighs, then the sheriff informed her that …

“I feel it necessary to now conduct an oral search of your person Slut so open your fucking mouth” kneeling there in a state of emotional distress, staring at that Sheriff’s filthy cock jerking and twitching in front of her face, still oozing post cum from it’s piss slit, little Susan sobbed, “Please Sheriff I can’t take this any more, haven’t you taken enough from me?” but none of the Jacobs ever felt pity for anyone, to them people were just pawns to be used for finical gain or their personal pleasure, and little Susan was noting more than a common cunt to Sheriff Jacobs, who drew his revolver from it’s holster, pressing the barrel to the side of Susan’s little head saying …

“If you don’t get to cleaning your stink off of me Bitch, that husband of yours is going to have to find another wife to raise that son of yours” and the threat of death was enough to convince Susan to open her mouth and wrap her quivering lips around the Sheriff’s slimy pole and begin sucking his cock clean, closing her eyes and bawling like a baby as she bobbed her little head up and down half the length of the Sheriff’s slimy pole.

“Open your eyes and look up here at me you Law breaking bimbo Bitch!” the Sheriff wanted to see the sorrow, shame, humiliation and fear in the young redheads big blue eyes, and as Susan looked up at him he told her, “Take it deeper you stupid little cock sucking Slut! All the way to my fucking balls!” and Susan heard the Sheriff cock the hammer of his revolver back as if he was readying it to fire, and Susan forced her little mouth all the way down on the Sheriff’s fat hard cock until his pubic hair was tickling her little button nose and her chin was pressed to his sweaty big balls, but when she tried to retreat back up off of it to catch a breath the sheriff grabbed her little head holding her down, which caused the young lady to gag and chock on the Sheriff’s fat cock and in the process she lightly bit down on his prick, not even hard enough to break his skin, but hard enough to piss him off, and he slapped her face off of his cock and jerked her back up to her feet by her red hair, yelling at her …

“Bend your sorry little good for nothing ass back over the hood of my car you stupid shit for brains little Slut! You just earned yourself a search of your anal cavity!” this declaration by the Sheriff caused a desperate panic in little Susan, and not thinking clearly she ran, as if there was anywhere to run to, and running isn’t easy when you’re wearing flip-flops on your feet with your hands cuffed behind your back and your panties around your knees, and her panties slid down her sexy legs to her ankles causing her to trip and fall to the pavement 10 yards into her flight and she feel hard down on the pavement, and the Sheriff stomped angrily over to her with his hard cock still protruding from the zipper of his pants, and dragged her back to her car by her hair, then he put her back up against her open car door forcing her to squat down until her long red hair was draped over the top of the door frame and then he slammed the door shut on her hair, in this predicament sweet little Susan was unable to stand straight up or set down, fastened to the car door by her long red hair.

Sheriff Jacobs was looking down at the terrified mother as she stood on bended knee, fastened to her car door by her hair “I ort to kill you for trying to run from me you stupid Bitch! No body runs from me!” and he kicked Susan’s legs out from under her causing her to hang from her car door by her hair, and he took her panties off of her ankles and shoved them deep in her mouth before unbuttoning the front of her sun dress down to her waist than ripping it the rest of the way and pulling it down off of her shoulders, before ripping her bra from her body, leaving her basically naked and hanging by her hair from her car door, than the Sheriff hooked his arms underneath Susan’s sexy legs and lifted her feet up off of the ground and pressed his cock up to her virgin asshole, and began ramming it up her tight hot asshole, her rectum ripping around the invading cock that was demanding entry to the most sacred part of her womanhood, a part of her womanhood that was so sacred to her that even her husband had been denied access to it.

“Give it up Bitch! Give it to me!” the Sheriff demanded as he shoved his cock shaft all the way up Susan Shoe’s sacred little shtter, and the look of shock, suffering, sorrow and shame in Susan’s sexy eyes was so satisfying to the sadistic Sheriff as he sodomized her anus without mercy, pounding her against her car door until he came up her ripped ravaged rectum. Finally the Sheriff was sexually satisfied and he pulled his spent cock out o Susan’s ass, then he pulled her panties out of her mouth and wiped his cock clean on them an tossed them on the ground before opening the car door freeing Susan’s hair from the door frame and she fell to the pavement landing on her ravaged ass, he then yanked her up to her feet by her big tits, took his handcuffs off of her and instructed her to …

“Get your panties and put them back on Bitch” and Susan in a semi state of shock grabbed her shit and blood stained panties off of the dirty blacktop a put them on, “Now button up the top of your dress whore and get back in your car” the Sheriff instructed and Susan complied, and as she sat behind the wheel of her car the Sheriff leaned through the window and told her, “Now I expect you to choke this down and get over it, if I ever hear that you have breathed a word of it to anyone I will do it to you again in your house in front of your husband and son, do you understand me Slut?” and the shaking sniveling little Susan replied, “Y-yes s-sir o-officer s-sire” then the cold hearted Sheriff spit in her face saying, “You better understand me you nasty whore and understand me good! Now you have a nice day Mrs. Shoe Ha! Ha! Ha!”

To be continued …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote