Thread: MyDownloader
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #1
mailmandude
Privileged Member

mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default MyDownloader

Hey guys, I just came across this service and I wanted to get some opinions about it. It's www.mydownloader.net and here's how it works: You sign up for an account with them and whenever you see a file from any of the popular file hosters (RapidShare, DepositFiles, MegaUpload, etc.) you put the download link into your MyDownloader account and it downloads it at the premium speed to its server then you download it from there. The advantage of it is that you can download from all the major hosts at premium speed without buying premium memberships at all of them and you can download 3000MB per day, therefore eliminating the download limits imposed by many of the hosts.

I'd like to know if anyone has tried it or if anyone sees something I'm missing here. They offer a three-day free trial and I'm thinking about it.....

Any and all comments are welcome!

Last edited by admin; 06-16-2009 at 04:36 PM.
mailmandude is offline   Reply With Quote