View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:30 AM   #20
Debra38D

Debra38D Level 1 (100+)Debra38D Level 1 (100+)

I didn’t realize it at first, but I was shaking. Trembling with fear, and possibly a little revulsion. Fear that someone, anyone might see me handling these guys cocks. What would they say? If I didn’t obey, what would they do to me? I was also repulsed that it was more then just one guy. I had been with men before. Not many but still, Men I knew, men I liked. It’s not like I’m a virgin. But it was the fact there was more then one at a time, I would have to deal with. What would happen If I get pregnant? Who would be the father? The more I thought about it, the more scared I became.

I wish I knew what it was, but there was something deep inside me, in my mind driving me forward. I couldn’t resist. I couldn’t stop myself. I had to obey. Slowly I moved to the first man. I grabbed his pants and pulled the zipper down. I looked up at the man, licking my lips. I reached into his pants and I had to gasp at the size of the manhood in there. There was a small part of me that didn’t want to, but there was another more powerful part of my mind that was making me continue. I pulled the cock out. I again looked up at the man, as I gave it a few strokes with my hand. I even cupped the man’s balls and rolled them in my fingers a little. I then moved on to the second, and third man doing the same

I was sure I had been shot. My embarrassment was growing exponentially. I was certain I was about to die of embarrassment. I had been scared when I took the cocks out. I was terrified when I was bent over the hood of a car and I felt a cock rubbing over my panties. Especially in my most private of areas. Now I was all but paralyzed, now that the man had announce in a loud and clear voice that I was soaking wet. In my mind it was like taking a full page ad in the New York Times, or a two hour long prime time, network television special.

I was concentrating on listening, hoping no one would come into the parkade and see this. I really didn’t want to be the object of office gossip. I didn’t realize there were no more hands holding me down on the hood of the car. There were no more cocks pressed against my crotch. Slowly, reluctantly I tested the situation, and stood up. It was probably a mistake, but now it was already to late. Now I was given a choice. Not that it was really much of a choice. "Ok bitch, take off the blouse or we cut it off." I loked from one man to another, shaking my head no. At the same time my hands rose to undo first one button, and then a second. With tears in my eyes I slid my blouse from my shoulders. I stood there in my white lace covered, cotton bra.
Debra38D is offline   Reply With Quote