View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #19
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The black man grabs you. "Try again bitch and if you don't get it right this time we'll take you for a little ride. This time you did as commanded and said exactly what you were supposed to instantly my cock hardened. Watching the all high and mighty bitch queen reduced to a cowering wreck was great.

"Well if you want our cocks so badly then pull then out and get them hard bitch." I told her. She sobbed a little bit but complied to our orders crawling over and fishing our cocks out of our pants. She gasped as they seemed to get bigger with each one she pulled out. We were all above average size as was and I could tell that she hadn't gotten much cock exposure, well I was going to fix that. "Get us hard cunt," my friend yelled as her she must of jumped when the black man (who normally was security started rubbing his cock head against her panties. Her worst fear was soon realized with the next sentance to pass his mouth.

"Holy shit this slut is wet," he said. We all laughed at the shameless whore and bent her over her car so we could all rub our cocks against her. Feeling her juices seeping through her underwear and observing that she was grinding against us was more than enough to keep us hard. "Ok bitch you have a choice, take off the blouse or we cut it off."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote