View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #17
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The black man laughs and pushed her down. "Bitch that's not what you are supposed to say." He removes his belt and smacks your ass with it. He's not worried since he knows there are no microphones on the cameras.
"Maybe we should just shoot her up, I know you wanted her to suffer but it's not worth getting caught" you hear another one saying. "We pump her full of this stuff and then give her the codeword." Then you feel a moment of silence before feeling the black guys belt again. Your ass is smacked again and again, and you are so red and so sore that when I stick the needle in you, the pain covers it up. A familier sense of confusion and foggyness fills your mind.

"Now Bitch I forgot to give you the password, when ever you read or hear The Eyes Next Door are Watching you will be placed in a suggestive state until you hear the words The eyes are closed where you will allow the suggestions given to dictate you if you understand bark like the bitch you are."

There was something satisfying watching you crawl around on all fours barking like a dog. "Good now The Eyes Next Door are Watching you. You are too scared not to do as told, you will comply with every order without resistence, and because you don't want your employees seeing the hard ass tower that you are broken into a scared little girl you won't report this afterwords you will just go home, and for some reason when you think about it again you'll masturbate while reporting to The Eyes. The Eyes are closed." I watch you blinking in confusion before the belt strikes you one more time. "Now bitch are you going to do as your told?"
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote