View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #14
Debra38D

Debra38D Level 1 (100+)Debra38D Level 1 (100+)

I was surprised as my assistant brought me some tea. It wasn’t something he normally did; however, I felt it was a nce gesture. I finished what I was doing at that moment, and then took a sip of the tea. It seemed to happen slowly, almost inperceptably, but a fog came over me. My mind was blank. I hardly knew where I was, or what I was supposed to be doing. I really wasn’t even sure of my own name. I was aware of my head drooping forward slightly, and I couldn’t stop it. I couldn’t lift my head. I felt so strange. In one way exceptionally horny, in another way I felt lethargic. Then I heard a voice, in a odd sort of way a familiar voice, yet also strange. A voice I couldn’t associate a name with. I heard the words. I nodded, and softly repeated the words in a mumbled voice. “Eyes next door is my Master. I will do anything he types to me." Again, I hear the voice. Again, I softly repeat the words in confimation. “The idea of being abused by my employees gets me hot, so for the rest of the week, I’m going to wear revealing clothes to work, tighter shirts, shorter skirts, occasionally I’ll forget my underwear." As the voice speaks I gently nod my head, and again the commands are softly repeated. “I’ll brush against the men, I’ll play with myself in the office. I won’t report being assaulted.”

I had intended to work late today, but for some unknown reason I found my mind wandering back to the roleplay I had been involved with. I found myself getting excited. After about an hour and a half after the normal quitting time, It was a struggle to finish what I was doing. I came out of my office and let everyone go home for the night. I packed up, and made my way down to the parkade, and my car. I so wanted to get home and connect with my new Master, Eyes next Door.
Debra38D is offline   Reply With Quote