View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #13
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah the bitch was back but I was ready, I had my little formula and I was ready to use it. I put in a couple of drops in some special tea which would help release her stress. A peace offering of sorts the drug was simple she drinks it and then drifts off into space for a couple of minutes giving me time to give some subtle hypnotic suggestions. I double checked with my two friends about the ambush we were planning later on in the parking lot. Yeah one of the perks she had was the parkade allowed her to park closer to the office, but since she was the only boss to stay this late it actually was going to work for what we had planned.

I knocked on her door and approached her with some tea. "I know you've been under a lot of stress and that might affect your health. I just want you to know that there are some of us on this floor who appreciate your standereds of excellence. I put the tea down on your desk and smile a little bit while you look at me with confusion. You take a small sip of the tea, while I pretend to have a question about one of the files. The drug takes affect and you start to space out.

"Listen very carefully, Eyes next door is your Master you will do anything he types to you." I watch and grin as she gives me a confirming nod "Also the idea of being abused by your employees is something that is getting you hot, so for the rest of the week you're going to make things even harder for the employees, I'm not talking about the work load I'm talking about teasing, you're going to start wearing more revealing clothes to work, tighter shirts, shorter skirts, occasionally forget your underwear stuff like that." She nods again. "You are also going to develop the nasty habit of brushing up against the men, and you're going to have a hard time not touching yourself to the point that you will start discreetly play with yourself in the office." I notice about to stir the subliminals already going through your head. "Oh one more thing, if you get assualted by anyone in the next few days you will not report it, mostly because your too ashamed of how hot and horny you feel afterwards."

I watch as you revert back to your normal self "Is something wrong boss?" you assure everything is fine and then I leave you letting all the commands build in your subconcious.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote