View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 03:03 AM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So much for the hard working boss she called in sick.,Of course I had a hard time beleiving this since she's telling me that she almost got caught by her assistant. Not only with the computer but with how aroused she was. She then mentioned how distracted she got by the buldge in my pants.

As I typed in the office I took a look at the small vial of drug my body brought. He explained that one dose can last a week if the suggestion is subtle, continued dosage will slowly turn her more and more obedeint all the while beleiving its her idea.

The bitch called me and told me that some of us would have to stay overtime to make up for the work she missed. I secretly turned on her web cam to see just how sick she was. An image of her reaching under her pajama bottoms fondling a bit. I smile and send her a PM "Did you want your assistant to shove his cock down your throat? Then maybe shove you over the desk and fuck you?" As I waited for her answer I called the security manager for the building and a bud of mine. "Tommorow night we hit the bitch"
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote