View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 12:01 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The added advantage of being her assistant allowed me to see the list of employees that she was considering. My eyes probably sparkled as I definently recognized the names on the list, I was especially pleased to see a character very much like me on the top. I guess it made sense since I was the one that she spent the most time with. I pictured each one on the list taking her in a variety of ways, some in the hallway, some in the stairwell, the squat janitor slamming her in the elevator. A stray thought of her being gang raped really got me hard. Today was even better because she asked me to install some new software into her computer as she didn't have time, she thought she could lock off her internet history from me but even though she won't even admit it I am a better computer person than her. Probably that was the reason I was installing this new software, but that wasn't the only software I was installing, I was also installing software that would allow me to access her accounts from my computer. Nothing too fancy just something that would allow me to view specific documents that she typed as well as access to her web cam on the off chance that she gets a little carried away when no one is around while we play.

The more I thought about the list the harder I got, I knew a lot of guys who would love to put her in her place. The more I mulled over it, the more I started fantasizing about it, the hotter I became. Now normally I am a very nice guy, adaptable to most personalities, agreeable to most people but this bitch was really getting under my skin. I started looking over my copy of her list, was there anyone here that I could trust to keep their mouth shut afterwards, who was willing to let me take charge of enslaving her. "Enslaving, where the hell did that come from?" I muttered to myself. I was now starting to scare myself a bit with the idea. I mean arranging a gang rape was one thing but planning to turn her into my willing fuck toy, that would take a lot of effort. I heard her screaming at one of my coworkers about the quality of his work. I pictured her tied up, blindfolded while a line up of guys fucked her face and shot their loads all over her. Yes I was going to do it, I was going to make that bitch my willing slave.

I called a friend of mine from collage, he was a pharmicutical engineer that specialized in chemical addiction and subliminal drugs. We used to joke a lot about the fun we could have with some of the drugs that he would develop. Three weeks ago he was telling me about this new one the military was developing that allowed subliminal suggestions to be implanted in a subjects mind. The effects would last for weeks and as long as the subject kept receiving the drug they could be programmed to do anything as long as they were convinced they wanted to do it.

I gave him a call while continuing her RP, asking her how she would feel if while she was being raped by one of her employees another one catches him. At first she would be releived at being saved, then he takes his thick cock out. And later he would text others to join them.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote