View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 09:01 AM   #6
Debra38D

Debra38D Level 1 (100+)Debra38D Level 1 (100+)

I had been interested in roleplay for some time now. In particular online play. That way I could play different roles.
A daughter, a kidnap victim, whatever. With online play there is no real worry about sexually transmitted diseases, or having to deal with truely disturbed individuals. Another aspect of online play I liked was I was able to submit,,, if that is the right term? to a variety fetishes, and fantasies. Things could be done to me that in real life I’m sure would be a totally humiliating.

As The Eyes Next Door, and I talked and took part in some short roleplays, I let it be known I generally speaking really liked more realistic roleplays. I had nothing against roleplays that included alliens, or tentacles. There were a number of guys asking me to doing things like swim backwards up Niagra Falls naked. As good as I may think I am, that’s something I just can’t see myself doing. So, when The Eyes Next Door, said he wanted to make it as realistic as possible I was to say the least, intrigued. There was just something about this person. There was no way I could put a finger on something and say, This! This is what drew my interest. In any event I felt I was being drawn in like a magnet.

I sat and read the request over and over again. An employee taking their boss. Almost unconsciously a devious smile developed on my face at the thought that some of my employees raping me. Then I had to wonder who in my department would I want to do this? Who, if anyone could I trust? In a separate file I started making notes. Different people, different scenarios. Slowly I started to develop fake characters. Taking different aspects of people and adding, altering, physical characteristics, and personalities. Nothing really drastic. Anyone who really knew the people here should be able to figure out who I meant. The longer I worked at this, the more excited I became. I was ready to post this and then go to the ladies room and have a personal moment of pleasure.
Debra38D is offline   Reply With Quote